Tokyo Traveler...where are you!

Greentea said:
Thanks for the great report! Actually, the bag I want before another Birkin is a Kelly so I'm glad more are making it to the shelves lately.

Greentea, I wouldn't even be exaggerating if I said that it's raining Kellys at Hermes in Tokyo. There are many on display nowadays, each time I visit. I also saw quite a number each time I visited Hermes stores in Paris. And, interestingly, the abundance of Kellys has lowered the premium that resellers place on the bags when selling Kellys brand-new. Nowadays, it's even cheaper to buy a brand new Kelly -- box, plastic raincoat and everything -- from a reseller than it is to buy from the store. :flowers:

^^shhh, or hermes might pull some of those kelly bags off their shelves. lol
thanks for the report.
in your tdf family photo you posted, what is the size/leather of your sweet little black kelly next to the beautiful croc?

La Vanguardia said:
My husband is always laughing at me with the forum. He's like when I'm in a romantic mood, I bug him all the time, and then when I'm in PF mood, I just completely ignore him!

He just told me again yesterday that I'm addicted, but that he still loves me!

That's sweet! :heart: :heart: I need to check with my husband too and see if he still loves me :love: though I'm addicted to PF and TFS!! :P :wlae:

TokyoTraveller said:
Good morning everyone from sunny Tokyo, it's 7:46 am! :sleepy:

Sorry for not posting last night but my husband picked me up in Ginza and we ended up having dinner, and on the way back I coaxed him to take a walk around this ritzy new shopping center we have here called Omotesando Hills (Omotesando Hills -- for those who are interested!) in place of the gym session I gave up yesterday. So we went up and down this large (for Tokyo) place for about an hour. No Hermes store, unbelievably, but lots of other interesting shops including Jimmy Choo, Harry Winston, D&G etc! We were so tired afterwards that we crashed into bed! :sleepy:

I did go to the new mall when I visited Tokyo in April. The place was very crowded and there were so many designer boutiques (except for Hermes :sad:). I like the way they designed the slide walk way though... We started from the top floor and walked to the ground floor without having to use stair. My Japanese friend told me that the developer of this property is the same one as the Ropponggi Hills' developer. So smart! :idea:

TokyoTraveller said:
So this is my Hermes report for yesterday. I hate this this website. I thought I was through with Hermes bags at least for this year, but now I'm so revved up again to get something new for my little Hermes *family.* Someone should place a warning label on this website..:flowers:

555 I can't agree with you more. That's why my list gets longer and longer after I started buying the 1st Hermes bag just in March! :P