Tokyo Traveler...where are you!

1. Hi tokyo, I hope you do not mind if I wellcome you here... let me know if you find us!

2. I hope she finds this place soon. She is ever so passionate about her Hermes bags.;)

3. we all hope to see her soon !

4. Tokyo, I'll look for you in the morning! "see you soon!":flowers: :girlsigh: :tender:

5. Advanced welcome to TT! Where are you???

6. :welcome:

Who would TT be? Someone I should know? :yes:

7. Hi and yes!:flowers: she has been a good "poster" on the other thread, and we correspond frequently. she has a beautiful collection of hermes, and wonderful taste...I invited Tokyo to join here, I hope she will find her way here, I tried to give her the web info... but since I am "not so hot" with instructing people with the computer... :shrugs: :sad: maybe she needs a "pm" with better instructions. Tokyo Traveler is really nice:flowers:

8. oh, I love meeting new hermes addicts!! I hope she starts posting here, too!!

9. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!!! Can't wait to meet you TT!

10. You're such a gent, Vlad, tipping your hat!

11. TT? :ninja::shrugs::search:TT is :supacool: .:upsidedown:

12. (Shopmom waving) TT? We're waiting for you!!!!

13. welcome TT!!!

hope you find us real soon.

14. :yahoo: Hi everyone!! :yahoo: I made it!! :yahoo:

Thanks so much for the very warm welcome from Avan, LaVan, Mrs Sparkles, Constance and everyone! I really appreciate it and look forward to posting on this website from hereon! :heart:

So glad to see so many old friends here! :heart:

15. Welcome TT!!! So glad you made it!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice