Tokis in Hong Kong

Hong Kong has a bunch of LeSportsac stores. These are the two I been too. I know there's a new one in Langham Place in Mongkok.

Ocean Centre LeSportsac Shop
Shop 253, Ocean Centre, t.s.t
Kowloon, Hong Kong
tel: 2312.7955

Pacific Place LeSportsac Shop
Shop 137, Two Pacific Place
Queensway, Hong Kong
tel: 2918.0051

lol ok.. maybe in the beginning it did... i remember i had to line up into the lesportsac store that day because they got new tokidoki stuff...

and yes! i saw fakes everywhere too!

I think whatever they have will be gone in no time - its so popular there - people would line up for the store to open for them!

Really? I was able to buy a foresta stellina last March over there, it had my perfect print placement! I also had a Citta Rosa BV on hold but decided not to get it due to print placement issues LOLZ...
Just wondering what's in the stores right now cuz I'm going to be there in a few weeks and I wanna go toki shopping!:tup:

I heard from my fren that the lesportsac store @ Langham Place have closed down..not too sure if its true tho'

Maybe that explains the 30%-50% storewide discount when I went in Aug ..

Oh my gosh, it's closed already!!!

I don't know how well LeSportsac is selling in HK cuz last time when I was there, I saw prints that are from couple years back.

I heard from my fren that the lesportsac store @ Langham Place have closed down..not too sure if its true tho'

^Sorry, no I didn't. I only went to the one in Times Square (they had only a few tokis left) and the one in Ocean Terminal. I was able to buy a lot there so I didn't bother going to the other stores anymore.

In the LSS Boutique in Pacific Place had Trasporto, as well as some Pirata, Spiaggia and L'Amore. The LSS boutique in Sogo only had Trasporto. Both shops had Mamma Mias, Bellas and Caramellas; these were not released in mainland US. The DFS shops in the airport had Spiaggia, Notte, Bella and Inferno; I scored an Inferno Mamma Mia! This was at the beginning of November when I was there.

The Sogo in TST?

In the LSS Boutique in Pacific Place had Trasporto, as well as some Pirata, Spiaggia and L'Amore. The LSS boutique in Sogo only had Trasporto. Both shops had Mamma Mias, Bellas and Caramellas; these were not released in mainland US. The DFS shops in the airport had Spiaggia, Notte, Bella and Inferno; I scored an Inferno Mamma Mia! This was at the beginning of November when I was there.

The lesportsac store at lamgham place did NOT close down. I was just there a few weeks ago.. it's just on a different level of the mall now.