Tokidoki Yahoo Group anyone?

I'm approving them as I get them! Beware that Yahoo upgraded their system yesterday and is having problems with duplicate messages now. If you post something it will get posted about 5 times! I'm trying to keep up with it and delete the extras as they come to prevent them from clogging up everyone's inboxes. Yahoo is aware of the problem and working on a fix! I promise Yahoo groups is usually very good! This is a odd thing that's happening!

I haven't gone to the Yahoo group since I first joined... I was scrolling through the group page and the threads were even harder to keep up with than here!! So I don't think I'll be going there anymore...

Maybe we should designate a time period where we all can get together and chat online! This was, we are in a group on aim or something and we can swap and sell, or just talk to one another. So we can have something like "Toki swap meet on aim at 6pm western time till 6 pm" I really wanna swap some of my bags!

Yeah, its a little hard to read! I totally agree Maya! I was out for like 3 days and there are like a billion posts to read through, its exhausting! I cant keep up!

did you change your setting? It's at the top of the message page... it says "group by topic" :smile: It should make these way more easier :yes:

I haven't gone to the Yahoo group since I first joined... I was scrolling through the group page and the threads were even harder to keep up with than here!! So I don't think I'll be going there anymore...

It all depends on your settings. You need to change the setting to what you like best. Or do what I do and just receive them as email messages....