tokidoki wallets at tjmaxx

pursefetish

Nov 3, 2005
sorry if this has been posted but i am so excited becassue I found a tokidoki wallet at my tj maxx today for only $25.00 :yahoo: its the sandy denaro cactus print i think--with the little vampire tulip guys and cactus girl inside. It had a little bleeding from the green lining, so it was a second quality wallet-but I didnt even notice beucase it matced with the crazy and fun colors inside! Just an FYI-keep your eyes peeled!

i live near milwaukee, WI, so if you're around there you may be in luck!

I somtimes find that people post about certain brands coming into tj maxx's that are the same items all across the country, so these could be coming in anywhere; can't help to look

i live near milwaukee, WI, so if you're around there you may be in luck!

I somtimes find that people post about certain brands coming into tj maxx's that are the same items all across the country, so these could be coming in anywhere; can't help to look

WHAT I can't believe it! :wtf: Is it the TJMaxx near Southridge? I guess I should take a drive down the road and see if they have anything.

i got a harajuku lovers safety net purse for half-price. it's the one i've wanted for months but couldn't find. wouldn't you know it, it found me while i was hunting for toki at tj maxx...:okay:

if it was the tjmaxx on bluemound road in brookfield, i returned it there! i bought two of them in racine of all places and decided to keep only one. i was shopping in the area and stopped in there to do the return. that would be too weird if that's where you got it!!!

sorry if this has been posted but i am so excited becassue I found a tokidoki wallet at my tj maxx today for only $25.00 :yahoo: its the sandy denaro cactus print i think--with the little vampire tulip guys and cactus girl inside. It had a little bleeding from the green lining, so it was a second quality wallet-but I didnt even notice beucase it matced with the crazy and fun colors inside!

THANK YOU!

I noticed the greenish shading on my wallet as well and could not figure out where it came from. It never occurred to me that the inside was lined!!