Tokidoki Tshirt are so cute!!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Hey you guys, I've never been to this subforum before and as soon as I saw the desings I became obsesive with the Tokidoki Tshirts :drool:, I looked and I found a thread that says you can get them from 80's purple and that they run a little small. I found some on ebay but they sell so many fakes out there... I've seen the bags @ macys, do they sell Tshirts? Any advices where I can go and try them on??? I wear SM size when it cames to Harajuku Lovers and Junk Food T-shirts. TIA!!

c3a6_1.JPG

7694_12.JPG

cc9f_1.JPG

ae32_1.JPG

bc90_1.JPG

Some people also sell t-shirts on LJ..but as far as going to a store and trying them on...it depends on where you live. So, maybe if you tell us where you live, we can tell you if we know of any stores in your area :smile:

Ah I know my macy's had quite a few of the shirts a while back... but it's only the larger ones like South Coast Plaza and Beverly Center don't know what else...
teh bay area ladies might know more :smile:

if you buy them online, often times its cheaper than going to the store and paying 45 bucks a shirt. some websites offer like 10% off all purchases, sometimes theres no tax and even free shipping if you order over a certain amount of $

Tobi has a good selection of shirts, and they are running a 25% off + free shipping promotion, you can find the code in some of the other threads. You can also get shirts at Karmaloop, and get 20% off your first purchase with rep code VL15870.