Tokidoki sweatshirts

I just measured the chest on my toki tees and the zip hoody: all the XL tees are 17-18" (armpit to armpit), so fit a 35-36" bust. The XL hoody is 21" across, which is a 42" bust!!!

Does anyone have a M or L storm zip hoody they could measure? Now I'm wondering if I should even order a medium instead of a large... :confused1:

shoot I am trying to remember when I tried these on at japanla. I know for sure that I was swimming in an xl and I want to say the large was a tad big too (crap, can't remember). Depends on you though. I like all sweatshirts to be big......but you might be ok in a med in the all over print. Post a new thread about the sizing of all over and see if anyone has a med and a large that they can measure across the chest for you. OR, call japanla and ask if they can.....someone posted that they had them in stock??

ok I just measured my sandy cactus hoodie to compare and it is new, just took the tags off and wore it the day I posted that pic so it HAS NOT been washed/dried yet and it measured 20.75 across the chest from armpit to armpit. But remember that the pullovers are more tailored in the waist whereas the all over hoodie is very BOXY (like a boyish fit)!!

shoot I am trying to remember when I tried these on at japanla. I know for sure that I was swimming in an xl and I want to say the large was big too. Depends on you though. I like all sweatshirts to be big......but you might be ok in a med in the all over print. Post a new thread about the sizing of all over and see if anyone has a med and a large that they can measure across the chest for you. OR, call japanla and ask if they can.....someone posted that they had them in stock??

i did, they had 5 i believe left out of over 100, i'm trying the xl and my roommate got the l and we'll have to see what works, and hopefully they work out as i'm not the smallest person by any means but not the biggest i'm such a wierd range! it seemed to be assumed that an xl would fit me though so i hope i'm right she also stressed to me they were very giving, stretchy and also boxy.