Tokidoki Stellina!!!!!

It is perfect and I do have a zillion other purses to return and I will find a way to post pics. This bag is the reverse of mine it's on ebay right now..this is exactly what my front looks like

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Except my pink latte is not covered by the leather you can see her perfectly fine!!

And the back of mine is similar to this

Except the whole pattern is up higher so the flying adios is at the very top of the bag and then I have what's shown here the mushroom & fish and I also have the skull & crossbones and the baby underneath that!! And that's it!!

How cool????:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

TokiliciousJenY: Yay ! :yahoo: Congrats on finally getting your zucca. Did it come from pulse or did you find one somewhere. :heart: Lattes :heart: :drool:
Thanks I am super happy. Now I finally realize I didn't like the other purses at all!! he he...although I do :heart: the stellina I got...I hope my BF lets me keep that one too!! :love: I got it at MetroPark last night. Pulse still hasn't called me ...I guess theirs haven't come in yet. I'm super impatient so I really couldn't wait that long. he he. I e-mailed them, hopefully they will cancel my order.

congrats on your zucca, it's really an adorable shape & the most different of all the shapes that tokidoki comes in, IMO.

as for the zippered pocket on the stellina, i don't put anything in there either, it's too deep. the front pockets do come in handy for easy access to cell phone & chapstick & keys when i use mine.

congrats on your zucca, it's really an adorable shape & the most different of all the shapes that tokidoki comes in, IMO.

as for the zippered pocket on the stellina, i don't put anything in there either, it's too deep. the front pockets do come in handy for easy access to cell phone & chapstick & keys when i use mine.
Thanks!! That zippered pocket on the stellina was a bad idea....they really shouldn't make it so super deep. :s So far the best idea I heard was to keep makeup brushes in there b/c they stand upright!!