tokidoki spotted/sighting

MamaxJam

Apr 10, 2007
San Jose, CA
Hahahaha we were having a bit of a bad day and I was upset with him. That was his way of trying to cheer me up.... to show he actually listens to me and remembers what I say... even if it's just ramblings of tokidoki.

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
aww well that was sweet of him :biggrin:
and you can tell he listens to what you say cuz he knows the name of the print you were wearing and he knows the phrase "print placement" .. haha

now in an actual sighting .. I saw a girl today by my office building with a citta rosa ciao .. haha

jenryalee

May 19, 2007
Ah, wow, lotsa tokidoki in my school. It's 4,000 kids in my school, so...

I saw a White buon viaggio, an Amore buon viaggio, a Foresta buon viaggio, uuuh, an Adios Star gioco, and a Citta Gioco. Plus numerous tokidoki belt things. Canguro or something. XD I know this because this was like, all this week. XD And my friend and I were planning on attacking them and stealing their stuff lol. XD But considering the fact we're both like, short, there wouldn't be any damage LOL.

lambfashionista

Tokidoki,L.A.M.B Fan
Jan 12, 2007
New Jersey
A woman who had to squeeze past me to get off the train today was carrying a Citta Gioco. She appeared to notice that I was carrying a Tokidoki bag (Amore Buon Viaggio) too.

pandanoir

..<3 interpol 3>...
May 10, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Area
today!! i saw a girl with a citta rosa ciao ciao! but too far from me! she was walking away with a purcahes from loehmans i wonder what tokidoki she got to before me!