tokidoki shoes & sandals

umm no? heels?

fornarina.jpg

They have a list on the fornarina website -- none of those stores carry them here yet and I don't want to buy something that might not fit.

Sandals are heels? Hahah...or that's how I've been using the two words..interchangably.

Not flip flops...those are SLIPPERS eh? LOL.

Yes, that is what they're called in Hawaii. If someone here calls slippers "flip flops" they'll kind of get laughed at, but it's OK, everyone calls things different names. & Blue Crush was filmed here so yeahhh hahahhaa...that and Beyond the Break (The-N) and LOST...haha, but yeahhh. lol.

I think it's kind of how you (some of you) might say POP, we say SODA?

I ordered the black and white fornarina ten shoes... although I won't get them for another week or something I think :shrugs: the seller kind of worried me but then again I lose track of time when buying/waiting for tokidoki... I bought them on the 3rd and freaked out when I didn't hear from the store until the 5th. They told me my shoes were mailed last thursday but the customer service rep didn't see a tracking # so she'd get back to me if anything changed. She said it should get here in about a week (they're shipping from new jersey I believe). But yeah I'm anxiously waiting my pairs!

oh yeah and we call them flip flops (dunno why) and I know some of my teachers before called them thongs (freaked another teacher's son out when he had her funny stuff)

A teacher called slippers (flip-flops) thongs?!?!?!?! WTF.

My mom & bf are against me buying the "sandals-heels) because your foot will cover the girl lol. I barely use shoes..so idk O__o

haha yeah... thongs were popular when that teacher was younger... that was until thongs=underwear... I know my mom used to know flip flops as thongs and she also calls anything other than shoes slippers really

Yes, that is what they're called in Hawaii. If someone here calls slippers "flip flops" they'll kind of get laughed at, but it's OK, everyone calls things different names. & Blue Crush was filmed here so yeahhh hahahhaa...that and Beyond the Break (The-N) and LOST...haha, but yeahhh. lol.

I think it's kind of how you (some of you) might say POP, we say SODA?

HAHA. We alaskans call all open toed flip-flops/thongs/anything sandals. We say soda also. I've only once heard someone say soda pop. My best friend's southern boyfriend used to say pop, but we converted him. People also laugh at me for saying "gas-up" instead of "get some gas".