Tokidoki @ Sephora !

must.resist.temptation.

the makeup bags are so freaking cute. and really affordable. but i'm broke!!! so no toki doki makeup for me :sad:

i also really like the 3-piece nail file kits

It's been a while since anyone has posted on here. Lol. Does anyone have the sandy in the city, til death do us part, lion pappa or vegas palettes? If so how are the quality of the shadows and blushes?

Tokidoki is being clearanced at Sephora. My niece got her birthday gift yesterday (turns 17 in October), but I could do twice the damage for her this month. If you like the line, check out the clearance prices!

I bought the Inferno bronzer in the Light-Medium shade & a makeup bag. I might go see if I can find another MU bag, as their fabric & will probably get quite dirty easily.

Eyeshadows were marked down to $6. The lighter neutral shades were all glitter bombs; and the dark brown I swatched (looked like a greyer version of NARS Coconut Grove in the pan) was super-sheer so I skipped. The bronzer was $8 but it's super-shimmery and I need a light hand with it; I'm not super-impressed.