Tokidoki sample sale NYC Jan 22-25th

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello - I hope this has not been posted before...

January 22nd - 25th
    Thursday 12noon -7pm • Friday 8am - 7pm
    Saturday 10am - 7pm • Sunday 10am - 7pm

<BIG>Metropolitan Pavilion</BIG>
    123 West 18th Street
    (6-7 Avenues) 4th Floor
    212.736.6262 Ext 2007
    The first-ever tokidoki sample sale! Come experience the cute and playful yet sexy and sophisticated world that is tokidoki! 60% to 80% off current and past collections. Over 10,000 treasures from the tokidoki accessory collection. Handbags, totes, backpacks, messenger bags, belt bags. Also t-shirts (womens and mens), hats, jewelry and much more. Cash, Mastercard, Visa & American Express accepted. All sales final. No exchanges or refunds.

2. Thanks for posting!

3. Any reports from the tokidoki sale?

4. The line is very LONG now! And I saw ppl lined up at 9am in this windy winter time, my gosh!
    Not sure how many % off for the bag, the celebrazione carezza hobo shoulder bag I want was from $158 down to $78 I think. The bag price range is from $58-98. Many styles: purse, backpack, messenger bag, belt bag etc.
    They got women tee is $20, men for $25. Hat, jewelry, etc is about $20-25.

5. any other updates? i heard it was only the 2008 collection and nothing from 2006 - 2007?

6. Does anyone know if the line is long today? thanks.

7. No line in the morning 9am, no line during lunch around 1:30pm, not sure about now. But my friend is going to the sample sale. I can let u know in a bit.

8. Wow thanks for the racked site. It's great to see pictures of the actual sale

9. How's the price on last day? Any report?

10. omg, i have never seen so many tokidokis in one place :huh:

kinda makes me dizzy haha!

11. yup, anyone have a report from today? i'm thinking about going tomorrow. i kinda want the backpack, but i don't feel like spending $85 for it =(.

12. Just got back from the sale, no line. The backpacks (abbraccio) + Creativa Messenger are $60.00, Bacio Mini $35.00, Carezza Handbag $50.00. The artist collection book bag is $20.00. The necklaces varies from $15-$20. Woman hats $15, men's $20. There was additional markdown for other items as well but I didn't pay much attention. This was around 2ish but there may be additional markdown later in the day since it will close at 7PM

13. i just went too - i got the bookbag for $60. i was there on the first day and couldn't imagine myself paying $95 for it and decided to take a chance and wait till today. they had so many left!

14. wow .. i can't believe that ... the Carezza handbag dropped to $50. i did not have a chance to go to Manhattan today, too bad.