Tokidoki prints

dinkyhk

Sep 11, 2006
Hi,
I'm new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm having trouble finding Tokidoki print bags by LeSportSac. I saw a few in Hawaii and did NOT buy them at that time. I figured I'll buy when I get back from my trip. Turns out there are no boutiques in San Diego. :Push: Doh..stupid me. I went up to Los Angeles over the wknd but they don't have that playground print I wanted. I went on ebay but the prices on there are outrageous. The mark on the bag is just crazy. :wtf: Please help.

^ I'm not that familiar with Tokidoki, so please forgive me for not knowing the names of the lines...

I saw the pink line at Nordstrom in Irvine Spectrum last weekend. You may try calling the store and ask them if they could mail it to you???

Playground is pretty much sold out everywhere, have you tried Nordstrom, Macy's or Virgin Mega-stores? Have them call around & see if there are any pieces still hanging around. Hard to find though, good luck this is a great line.

Actually I'm thinking of clearing my olive playground prints in (1) mamma, (2)Dolce and (3) bella bella as they were all impulse buys and I wasn't really keen to collect this collection. But I am in Singapore. Wonder if there's any buyers here. Its brandnew, unused condition for all my bags.