Tokidoki Pirata - What style are you getting/have gotten?

I want a ciao.I love ciaos !! -=D.But after today I don't know.I was shopping around soho w. my Citta ciao .Usually I get "aww that bag is cute":heart:3,but not today.Behind me I heard "That bag is F**king gross.What is she 12?Damn FOBS!".I turned around to see these two "ghetto hoodrats" looking out of place ,just laughing and going on and on.See I dont have a mean bone in my body so I didnt say anything.*sighs*

awww girl dont bother with people like them. what matters most is that YOU like them. you dont wear your handbags for people, you wear it for YOURSELF. i know that sounds totally cliche but whatever, its true! so next time something like that happens, grab a hold of your ciao, SMACK them in the face real hard w/ it, point and laugh, and RUN AWAYYYYY xO

ok seriously though, ignore punks like them. its not like their little minds know what they're missing out on anyways. >:[

I want a ciao.I love ciaos !! -=D.But after today I don't know.I was shopping around soho w. my Citta ciao .Usually I get "aww that bag is cute":heart:3,but not today.Behind me I heard "That bag is F**king gross.What is she 12?Damn FOBS!".I turned around to see these two "ghetto hoodrats" looking out of place ,just laughing and going on and on.See I dont have a mean bone in my body so I didnt say anything.*sighs*

Eh, who cares what people with no taste think. ;)

There's no accounting for good taste, Moody. You took the high road and didn't stoop down to their level. Those girls need to learn that if you can't say something nice, you shouldn't say anything at all.

The nerve of some people... didn't their momma's ever teach them that 'if you don't got nothin good to say, don't say nothin at all' ?? hehe But really, i think they were just jealous cuz YOU had one and THEY couldn't afford to get their own! I mean, who really says stuff like that?? Immature people who will talk down on others to make themselves feel better for being LOSERS...

Anyway, keep ur head up! We all think ur bag's cute!! :yes:

You all are soo kind :heart:3

I could care less about their words,just disgusted on how one would stoop soo low for little "entertainment".

okay back to tokidoki talk! -=D

Moody- Good for you for taking the high road. I love tokodoki and I dont care if anyone thinks it juvenile. They are just too kawaii.

I want a pirata in either ciao or canguro or both! I want the little crab with the hook hand! Too FREAKING cute!! :biggrin:

well i got the mamma mia and bambinone in pirata, and a giocco in foresta print :biggrin: ...i posted pictures from the stores ive been to in the other thread...see the tokidoki pirate print thread...unless you want me to post pics here too? :P

sure vmasters! If you dont mind :biggrin:

ok...here it is again :biggrin:

Heres my bags...
tokidoki.jpg

and this was taken from the stores...quality not that great...from camera phone :P
lesportsac1.jpg

pirataadiosstar.jpg

biancofumo.jpg

SUPER CUTE! I must say that I was dissapointed in Adios star IRL. I dont think im going to get anything. Or if I do, it will be small.

Thanks Vmaster for the pics!! You rock!

SUPER CUTE! I must say that I was dissapointed in Adios star IRL. I dont think im going to get anything. Or if I do, it will be small.

Thanks Vmaster for the pics!! You rock!

youre welcome :biggrin: ... yeah no kidding when i saw the adios star IRL especially in the ciao ciao...man i was disappointed...that print was screaming "notice me!!" IMO ...but if i ever plan to get the adios star print...i'd get the bambino style..:biggrin:

Yeah, I'm also a little bit disappointed in the pattern. The adios star is my favourite of the tokidoki characters, so I was really looking forward to it... But, I think the fact that the stars are all lined up so uniformly sort of takes away from the overall aesthetic.

Still, I couldn't let it pass me by completely, so I bought an adios star dolce... but I made sure it had a good selection of the other characters on it to brighten it up. (It has the killer candy, the little koi, fantasmino, and the little baby character with the japanese sun on its butt.)

Yeah, I'm also a little bit disappointed in the pattern. The adios star is my favourite of the tokidoki characters, so I was really looking forward to it... But, I think the fact that the stars are all lined up so uniformly sort of takes away from the overall aesthetic.

Still, I couldn't let it pass me by completely, so I bought an adios star dolce... but I made sure it had a good selection of the other characters on it to brighten it up. (It has the killer candy, the little koi, fantasmino, and the little baby character with the japanese sun on its butt.)

adx - I completely agree with you and like you I don't think I'll skip the pattern completely. I'm actually thinking of picking up a caramella. Only problem is I can't get that at any store other than LeSportsac itself and I'd really like to pick out my own so I can get some of the other characters. I really want one with the Lattes on there...I love them!!