tokidoki moofia figurines

bluexcherri

May 14, 2007
hey!
just wondering if anyone knows a place where id be able to trade these figurines, online or in person. they come in blind boxes and i have doubles of leche, bottle milk, and soya milk. dont want to risk getting anymore doubles. btw im from toronto.

FrogBubbles

toki keeps me warm
Sep 19, 2006
Toronto
Oh no, wait...I HAVE soya. Doh. I got all excited there. Do you need the Japanese milk, I have a double of him...

fishgirl182

May 6, 2007
i have doubles of the big bottle (not baby bottle) if anyone needs one. i think i need soya and japanese if either of you wants to trade or work something out that way. i have like 4 of the big bottle. i can start an army of them.

JessakaMitz

tokified
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
Hawaiiiiiii
What about selling them on eBay and then bidding on the ones you don't have? I got all my minions from eBay so I wouldn't get doubles lol.

Sep 12, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I had a double as well, but I sent it to Lattegrl last week. It was a Leche. You can probably sell them on ebay like Jessaka said. I would first try exchanging with fellow TPFers though.

LatteGrl

Nov 16, 2006
hey!
just wondering if anyone knows a place where id be able to trade these figurines, online or in person. they come in blind boxes and i have doubles of leche, bottle milk, and soya milk. dont want to risk getting anymore doubles. btw im from toronto.
I need soya and I have an extra baby bottle ;)

bluexcherri

May 14, 2007
I need soya and I have an extra baby bottle ;)
sorry about the late reply...havent been on for awhile and then i realized this thread was pages later. and would u like to trade!!! :nuts: the baby bottle was the one figurine i really wanted to get and i cant believe i didnt get it after getting 8 blind boxes.

tokidokicouture

seriously, ban me!
Mar 17, 2007
NYC
I just ordered 4 more blind boxes from Bazaar Adriatic last night. I'll let you know what I come up with! So far I have Leche, Latte & Japanese Milk. If I get any doubles, I'd definitely trade :smile: