Tokidoki makes your migraine go away!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i scientifically prove it!

I had a migraine for the past 24 hrs including during sleep GRR never fun...but to my surprise...

the little mailman brought me a citta ciao!!!

Thanks swtest2lips! I love the hello kitty note too!

and now my headache is gone. Toki is a cureall.

...or maybe it's all the pain/migraine meds ;)

2. Amazing story! I always feel good when I look at my bags. I think they do have amazing healing powers.

3. hey now, what about me, your awesome house mate who went and got the mail when the postal worker rang the door.

[psst, you see how that wasn't gendered? oh yeah, I totally have lived with you waaaay to long, hehe ;0)]

4. don't get me started on gender, maybe that is why my headache went away i'm not grading those horrific papers anymore.

5. maybe if i rub my toki bag on the work i need to grade it'll be done. all work/healing toki i command you to do this now!

didn't work. damn.

6. lol tokidoki makes me happy~ no wonder why i can't get enough!

7. well i know that when i can't fall asleep I think about my tokis and I fall asleep and have good dreams :smile: