Tokidoki lovers in Singapore

mytokiluv: you're welcome ;)

btw, fellow singapore-toki-lovers... i stumbled upon this post on the tokidoki blog - check it out.

the club "the butter factory" @ robertson quay actually featured bastardino and Sandy as part of the bar deco (small section).. pretty cool! hehe.. next time if any of you drop by, don't forget to snap a pic. or two.

mytokiluv - you're originally Malaysian huh?
"kenapa tak cakap awal-awal?"
hahaha :lol:
My BF can read Chinese but can't write in it.. :P
He teaches me some "popular" swear words in Hokkien too:roflmfao:

any idea if any outlet in town still carry Paradiso print? tia

Saw some at Robinsons @ Centrepoint. If I recall they have luna, canguro and bella in paradiso (...can't really remember as they were not what I was looking for) and there were some discounts during the sales. They also have a pirata ciao ciao and mostly adios. There was a trenino but I can't seem to remember what print. Didn't stay too long there as my mother in law was around and she had this look of disbelief when she saw the price tags. :wtf: Is the sales at Robinsons still on?

eNVii : Ha!Ha! I converted my citizenship about 4 years back but have been in Singapore for like almost 20 years..kids and husband all Singaporean so...I took the plunge-lah. What I miss most is the food back in M'sia, so much better than here (sorry to the rest of the Singaporeans reading this but I can't deny the truth!:P)
Handy to have a BF who can read Chinese especially when you want to hunt for a coveted toki in taiwan ebay and hope to find one like veyonce. I can't get round to asking my hubby to do that...yet. Ha! Ha!

mytokiluv ~ i have not been to robinson for quite sometime. haha.. the sua-ku me never know they carry tokidoki either. btw, if paying with Robinson card, do u enjoy discount?

mytokiluv ~ i have not been to robinson for quite sometime. haha.. the sua-ku me never know they carry tokidoki either. btw, if paying with Robinson card, do u enjoy discount?

Didn't know too until crazygirl told me. :P As for further discount with the Robinsons card, I am not very sure coz I dun have one myself.

@ least now i know there is a counter @ Robinson. hah.. if i cant get the print that i want from other outlet, at least i can still try my luck at this last store. LOL.. but i m still unhappy about the pricing. it is so maddening ex here! :cursing: and we hardly have any sales on tokidoki stuffs unlike in states or anywhere else..

I just called Singpost and got my Foresta BV to be sent to the post office at my workplace on Monday. And....my Paradiso BV and magenta qee is also ready for collection on Monday too!!!! I am sooo... excited that I just need to tell someone. :yahoo:

And this morning I saw someone carrying a pirata BV while coming to work - which is rather rare for me. Could that be you, veyonce? :graucho:

crazygirl : just to update you...I am not getting a Paradiso MM from SH outlet afterall. They don't really have the placements I want lol.:sad: But I least I have the BV which has everything I want though I would have preferred it to be a smaller size. :P

mytokiluv ~ thats a hell lot of goodies coming your way!! ENVY!! i want to rob you of your toki!!! muahaha.... as for my BV.. lol.. my gf managed to find it in HK for me!! dam dam excited... lol.... no doubt i dont hve sandy but i hve the sharks, tiger, monkeys plus plenty of apples! muahaha.... will take a pic after i have collected the bag from her. but likely that will be next weekend. hiak..

And this morning I saw someone carrying a pirata BV while coming to work - which is rather rare for me. Could that be you, veyonce? :graucho:

:P No, that isn't me mytokiluv. Was contemplating whether to use my Inferno BV. My colleague was bugging me to bring my other 2 BVs cos so far I only brought my pirata BV as it won't get dirty so easily..

Tested scotchgard on my Inferno BV but hard to get light coat cos I always seem to overspray.. :nogood:

iceberg: Is Tokidoki cheaper in HK compared to Singapore??