TokiDoki/Lesportsac

Noriko

Sep 13, 2005
I love these bags! I am sooo getting one for my baby sister, not this huge one, but a smaller one. I am just posting the huge one to give everyone a better idea of the print:love:

1129077799_content_images_image_file_ls_01.jpg

1129246244_content_images_image_file_tokidoki_ciao_rgb.jpg

1129246110_content_images_image_file_tokidoki_qee_rgb.jpg

Thanks for posting those...can you pass along any information as to where to find it? I think you've found the perfect Christmas present for my cousin...hehe.

You can get LeSportsac bags at Urban Outfitter stores. Price range is usually between $35 to $100 for a medium size bag. I also see them at the airport's duty free shops too.

They are a BIG HIT in Taiwan where you can always find them in the department stores, but I did notice that it is starting to come into the US.

Has anyone bought a bag or two yet? I picked up a bella bella (in print) and mamma mia tote (in print) today. I was never a real fan of Le Sportsac, but these bags make me smile and I thought is would be fun bag to use on a day that I need something to make me smile or feel happy:idea:

I am SO in love with these bags as well! Read about it online today and zipped right over to the LeSportsac boutique during lunch to nab one of my very own! I ended up getting the Buon Viaggio in the Tokidoki print. This is the perfect size and TOO cute!

I know that this current print is called "Luna" (with the milk carton, Cactus Girl, etc.). Does anyone know if they are planning on releasing other prints in future seasons? I really like this print, though--trying to restrain myself from buying more styles!