Tokidoki Latte hoodie....!

I've been trying to talk me husband into letting me buy him an Adios Star hoodie but he says that he doesn;t belive that any guys actually wear tokidoki. (I think he secretly loves it though!)
My bf loves tokidoki...guys do wear it you just can't be unsure about it b/c it's not like a polo shirt...you're not gonna see 25 other guys wearing it. You have to be confident about it and then it doesn't matter anyway!! :love:

I've been trying to talk me husband into letting me buy him an Adios Star hoodie but he says that he doesn;t belive that any guys actually wear tokidoki. (I think he secretly loves it though!)

i got you on this one robotkitten! once my boyfriend's hoodie comes in, i'm gonna have him wear it and pose for my camera and i'll post the pic(s) up here and you can PROVE to your hubby that guys do wear tokidoki! :biggrin:

btw i just saw the new japanla blog...i like the white tee w/ the 5 tokidoki characters on the front and the all-over print on the back!! s:huh:oo cutee!!!

i got you on this one robotkitten! once my boyfriend's hoodie comes in, i'm gonna have him wear it and pose for my camera and i'll post the pic(s) up here and you can PROVE to your hubby that guys do wear tokidoki! :biggrin:
sweet. My husband is such a dork. He's so worried about being cool... I don't know how a 6'1" red head is ever cool... but he likes to think he is!

sweet. My husband is such a dork. He's so worried about being cool... I don't know how a 6'1" red head is ever cool... but he likes to think he is!
Oh man, guys are so ridiculous sometimes!

My husband resisted polo shirts for soooo long -- he's got a big head, so he stretches out the necks of regular tshirts...so polo shirts would fix that problem. Plus, they're cute.

But no, *he* thinks polo shirts are dorky! Um, have you seen yourself, Nerd Boy? So I just ended up buying one and forcing him to wear it. Now he likes them of course.

Ummmmmmm...there may be trouble...my bf just told me he doesn't like tokidoki shirts! :shrugs: AAAAAAAAHHHHH I asked him what he meant and he said their t-shirts for men are too thick...he likes distressed stuff (he loves Salvage t's). I'm hoping and praying he'll :heart: the bullet hoodie!! OMG...what if he doesn't want it??? :s

Ummmmmmm...there may be trouble...my bf just told me he doesn't like tokidoki shirts! :shrugs: AAAAAAAAHHHHH I asked him what he meant and he said their t-shirts for men are too thick...he likes distressed stuff (he loves Salvage t's). I'm hoping and praying he'll :heart: the bullet hoodie!! OMG...what if he doesn't want it??? :s
somehow you are going to have to casually think of a way to ask him if he would wear the bullet hoodie without him getting suspicious:sneaky:

somehow you are going to have to casually think of a way to ask him if he would wear the bullet hoodie without him getting suspicious:sneaky:
Cool smiley!!! I don't know how and I don't need him suspicious about it...he doesn't even know they make a hoodie for guys!! It's not like I can return it anyway...it's store credit only w/in 14 days. I guess if he HATES it I can always turn to ebay, right? He may feel different about the hoodie...please keep your fingers crossed!:sweatdrop:

Cool smiley!!! I don't know how and I don't need him suspicious about it...he doesn't even know they make a hoodie for guys!! It's not like I can return it anyway...it's store credit only w/in 14 days. I guess if he HATES it I can always turn to ebay, right? He may feel different about the hoodie...please keep your fingers crossed!:sweatdrop:
Or maybe if he doesn't want it someone on here will buy it.
Like Me:biggrin: ...Let us know first if he doesn't like it.

I just tested my hubby if he would wear a Toki hoodie, he said NO! :sad: I almost bought one to surprise him, good that I didn't... Guys are hard to predict sometimes, it's always hard to shop for men, period. Including DAD.

Well...if he's in the room when you're online, go to JapanLA's website and say "Oh, look...did you know there are tokidoki hoodies for men? Those are cute!" soooo casually. And then see what he says. :smile:

Or if you're not willing to do the shifty style of detective work...does he even HAVE any hoodies?

i dunno what u guys are talking about! guys LOVE tokidoki! the cool ones anyways =P my friend's bf LOVES it! he has 2 shirts so far..and even wants a tatt of one of the girls!