Tokidoki Kidrobot Event in July 13

julicrystal

Mar 9, 2007
I saw on Tokidoki Websit that there is going to be another signing event by Simone in July 13. Does it mean that Simone is not going to have another signing event between now & July 13 ?? I dont live near Santa Monica.. :O(

Ohh....ok..Thanks Tokidoki Lover...I wish Simone would have another signing event soon in SF. I can't wait !!!

Tokidoki Lover's, the tokidoki in Hawaii seems to be more exp. compared to in California...I wonder why..My 1st tokidoki bag happened to be bought in Honolulu.. back then I didn't know any better about prices diff. I thought every store would sell it at the same price.

juli- its part of the "pacific market" prices. at least thats what the SA told me (bunch of bs if you ask me!!) But yeah, everything is like, 30 to 40 dollars marked up!! and there are never any sales, just the outlet has some older prints.

TokidokiLover...hmm....I am sooo sorry to hear that. But I had fun though, I had some memories of puchasing my 1st tokidoki bag in Waikiki on my vacation. But i paid $30 more for my pirata ciao which are blurry.