tokidoki iphone question

Mar 18, 2007
my mom just purchased an iphone for me for xmas :smile: i was just curious if anyone here knew where i could find a tokidoki theme for the phone? or does anyone currently have a picture of their tokidoki iphone theme? i cant wait for xmas! :wlae:

I don't have an iPhone, but I do have an iPod Touch. You can use iTunes to load Toki pictures onto your phone to use as it's "wallpaper;" although it's shown when your phone is idle, not behind the icons. If you want to modify the look of your iPhone further, you'll have to jailbreak it and install a customizer app (I'm using SummerBoard).

Be careful of jailbreaking your iPhone, however, as subsequent updates from Apple might render your phone totally useless.

The easiest way to Tokify your iPhone is to load wallpapers via iPhoto, or you can take photos of Toki things with the camera and set them as your wallpaper.

marvinandbb.jpg

my hacked iPhone. I :love: it.

Be careful of jailbreaking your iPhone, however, as subsequent updates from Apple might render your phone totally useless.

The easiest way to Tokify your iPhone is to load wallpapers via iPhoto, or you can take photos of Toki things with the camera and set them as your wallpaper.

Jailbreaking will not ruin your phone; it can be easily undone by restoring the iPhone software through iTunes. Unlocking your phone to use on a network other than AT&T is a different process, and the one that bricked people's phones with the 1.1.1 update.

I don't know if you can hack it the same way on the new firmware (1.1.1 or 1.1.2). 1.0.2 still has the most stable customizable options. If you have the option to go on 1.0.2, go with that.

You should unlock your iphone, there are so many features blocked by AT&T. Besides there;s a huge market in Asia and Europe where refurbished unlocked phones are selling like hotcakes for US$800-1,000 not kidding!

Just about any wallpaper or Tokidoki image can be used as wallpaper. No need to hack anything. I have an iphone and just use Tokidoki computer wallpaper as my background image.