Tokidoki inventory update!

I think we are all alike on here!! :yahoo:
Did you get your daughter yet???????
Yes, and when I was picking her up at school the first thing she says to me is how much do mp3 players cost because I think I want an mp3 player instead of a tokidoki purse. But then when she got home and opened the package she was happy and loved it. She still wants the mp3 player to put in her new purse now . Kids :shrugs:

Yes, and when I was picking her up at school the first thing she says to me is how much do mp3 players cost because I think I want an mp3 player instead of a tokidoki purse. But then when she got home and opened the package she was happy and loved it. She still wants the mp3 player to put in her new purse now . Kids :shrugs:
Sounds like a girl after my own :heart: !! You raised her right!!
Does the bag have the print placement you asked for or was the SA humoring you??

LOL yeah she loves to spend .
The bag does have the print placement I asked for so hubby was wrong and I will be sure to rub that in to him.
Good for her!! She sounds smart!! he he!
I'm glad you got the print you wanted. I guess that sales girl was actually doing her job. There is one really really nice girl at the Southampton store, I've been there a million times!!

lol.. go to your caffiene addiction to escape your tokidoki addiction... at least your not in STATISTICS class talking about tokidoki when I should be paying attention to standard deviations!!

lol.. go to your caffiene addiction to escape your tokidoki addiction... at least your not in STATISTICS class talking about tokidoki when I should be paying attention to standard deviations!!
Ha ha ha ha h! I actually drink decaf at the bux, like a real granny would!! I don't think you heard a word about those standard deviations Ms. :heart: er!

Hi!
I hope I am posting this at the right place...

I was at Bloomingdale's yesterday afternoon and came across a whole section of lots of TokiDoki bags. I can see why they are a hit! They are lovely with their little, cute, keychains attached. I was not aware of your forum, or else would have written down what Bloomies has available-sorry!

Sarah K. is wonderful and she would be able to tell you what they have:
Bloomies-Mall of America: 952-883-2578.

Hi!
I hope I am posting this at the right place...

I was at Bloomingdale's yesterday afternoon and came across a whole section of lots of TokiDoki bags. I can see why they are a hit! They are lovely with their little, cute, keychains attached. I was not aware of your forum, or else would have written down what Bloomies has available-sorry!

Sarah K. is wonderful and she would be able to tell you what they have:
Bloomies-Mall of America: 952-883-2578.
Thanks for the info!! They had a lot of bags at that Bloomies??

Ok, I just called to see what they have...Michelle was very helpful. She had time to look at the available styles for me, because it is very slow, due to the huge snowstorm. Here is what they have available:

1) Adios-white black star, with gray skull. A dog/porcupine...?
2) Pirata
3) Paradiso-lots of cute angels
4) Inferno
5) Blon ggio (?)
6) Little ones...and plain ones.

:confused1:

I really like a white one, with not too many prints...I think it was on the trim. It also had a little cute white toy attached to it... I'm going there tomorrow, before picking up my boyfriend at the airport, so maybe I can take some pixs and write down more of the styles they have available.

gr8heart: i know its probably more trouble than its worth but could you take pictures of the infernos?!! i'm trying to find specific characters! (devil + adios grim reaper brushing teeth, the carnivora plant, and red devil girl listening to her ipod) they're all right next to each other in a row!