tokidoki in VANCOUVER, BC - CANADA

Just in from the Voltage newsletter!

Voltage will be getting LOTS of stuff from this collaboration, including plush, wallets, camera cases, and keychains. We won't be getting the bags as they are exclusive to Sanrio stores in the US and likely won't be getting the clothing as it is a Macy's exclusive.

This collection was originally scheduled to ship in April, but the latest is that it has been delayed until June :sad: Don't worry though, it will definitely be worth the wait!

I don't know...I never liked Blue Ruby because of their know-it-all attitude.
I'm pretty sure that Voltage will be cheaper than Blue Ruby.

Hopefully they will be! but if no one is going to get the bags in, its kinda lame. BR sounded so sure they had the exclusive too! I see drama coming. Lots of soapy drama. :nuts:

I was at Sequin in Oakridge today. Lots of tokis left... and 10% off!

Spiaggia: ciao ciao, bambino
Famiglia: caramella, porta, ciao, ciao ciaos, giocos, zucca
Pirata: zucca, luna, bocce
Adios Star: BV
Tutti: ciao ciaos, canguro and some other ones
L'Amore: ciao ciao
Notte: denaro, zucca, bocce
Bianco: BV, zucca, gioco
Trasporto: BV, avventura, porta, gioco, ciao, ciao ciao, bambino
Vacanze: zucca, trenino, ciao ciao, ciao, luna, cucciolo

Everything is marked up about 30% or more from retail. BV's were $200, zuccas were $230 and avventura was $260. I can't remember all the styles they had or their prices...

Tru Drama (Oakridge) had a famiglia canguro

Satchel Shop in Richmond Center has 1 famiglia bocce and they will be stocking the 3 new prints in July.

Beans (toy store) on 3rd level Aberdeen mall has toki toys - cactus pups, Ciao Ciao and Adios. They used to have moofia, Sandy and Sabochan... not sure if they're still in stock. Prices are close to retail, about $1-$2 more.

Voltage's prices are pretty decent and close to retail so I'm sure they'll be cheaper then Blue Ruby!

^ voltage sells the clothes, they are located at 4346 Main St, Vancouver.
I was there today, saw tees, pink striped ciao ciao dress, black long sleeved dress, black strap dress, and guy tees as well. I wasn't paying attention to the clothes so not sure if they still have them, but a couple weeks ago, there was some nautical hoodies/tops and the crabby jumper.
They told me they have a bunch of jewelry and skate decks coming in as well!

Heyyyy~ I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned before.
I was at Metrotown today and walked by Blue Ruby and they had a small display of tokidoki x Hello Kitty items in their display windows!
I'm guessing that Blue Ruby has the Hello Kitty items in now!
:yes:

Hmm...thanks! I've driven past Voltage but haven't gone in...yet! :smile: I'll have to visit, maybe tomorrow!

They have some Tokidoki and Kidrobot toys at the Art Gallery too which is a little surprising but they do have that comics exhibition right now.

It'll probably be ridiculously overpriced, as is everything else in that store, though. I have someone who does custom purchases for me at retail and ships to Canada, so I'm set! So much cheaper.

How do you go about getting someone to custom purchase for you? I'm obsessed with getting tokidoki stuff aside from just bags but not only is that hard to find, but really expensive!