tokidoki in VANCOUVER, BC - CANADA

I'm putting together a list of stores in various locations... I know you guys know where these places in Canada are but does anyone have the addresses/numbers? If you do can you post :biggrin: Thanks

hi everyone!

i am new to this bag blog! finally, a place where i can talk about my bag fetish!

i was so excited the other day. i found a citta bambione in winners downtown!!! i couldn't believe it! my first tokidoki! at a discount!!! :yahoo:

now i am in trouble, i need more!!! bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.

i am wondering if anyone else has found tokidoki at winners???? i saw a thread talking about tokis in toronto winners.....

: 0 Omigosh, I didn't know they sold tokidoki bags in Vancouver. That's great to know! Now I have an even better reason to go there on vacation. : D

Does anyone happen to know if they sold any around in Edmonton, Alberta though?

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

i missed two scoula's in park royal vancouver winners!!! the post was under "winners in toronto". oh pooooh. c'est la vie!

i must repeat this mantra to myself: you got the citta bambione at downtown winners, be happy!!!! <repeat as often as needed>

keep posting winners tokidoki sightings in vancouver people!!! i am soooo gonna check this blog/forum often!!! yup, discount, discount, discount....its a good thing!:graucho:

got a question: someone mentioned getting tokidoki bags at the Richmond Nightmarket....are the prices reasonable for, i assume, fakes?

and yeah, i agree with "resin" who said pacific center satchel shop is lame...it is lame...the last time i went they had ZERO tokidoki's...ZERO!!! how can that be? its a travesty! LOLOL:nogood:

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

i missed two scoula's in park royal vancouver winners!!! the post was under "winners in toronto". oh pooooh. c'est la vie!

i must repeat this mantra to myself: you got the citta bambione at downtown winners, be happy!!!! <repeat as often as needed>

keep posting winners tokidoki sightings in vancouver people!!! i am soooo gonna check this blog/forum often!!! yup, discount, discount, discount....its a good thing!

oops...I was the one who posted that find in the "winners in toronto" thread ^^" i'll post it in the Vancouver thread if I find anything else

got a question: someone mentioned getting tokidoki bags at the Richmond Nightmarket....are the prices reasonable for, i assume, fakes?

and yeah, i agree with "resin" who said pacific center satchel shop is lame...it is lame...the last time i went they had ZERO tokidoki's...ZERO!!! how can that be? its a travesty! LOLOL:nogood:

the Satchel Shop in Park Royal has some tokidokis, but the best location is Richmond Centre. their Richmond Centre location is probably one of the bigger Satchel Shop locations, and they have a whole display case devoted to toki.:drool:

really?!? i was just at winners a week ago and they had no tokidoki, do they have anymore? and how much was it?! i even looked at park royal winners. where'd you find it?! i dont have to pay tax at park royal :P

thank you "sometimes" for the feedback!! and the info.sweeeeeeeeet! i gotta get my butt to that satchel shop in richmond!!! (after i saved a significant amt of mooohlah):graucho:

i was looking at the scoulas backpacks in the PR satchel shop and i am not thrilled about the top closure (the band/ribbon that is on the overlap flap and you have to feed it thru the two metal rings)...can you imagine having to do that every friggin time you open your bag to get something out?? pain in the butt-- well, thats my opinion :tdown: (maybe i shoulda posted this on its own thread! whooops)lol or maybe if you used it enough ya may get used to doing it?

ahahaha interestingly enough i'm asian and wadya know, i have a bunch of tokidoki bags! LOL :] i totally wouldnt mind moving to vancouver...but only after the tokidoki for lesportsac collaboration is done...i dont wanna pay jacked up prices :'[

hi momo.chan!

yeah, it seems the prices in canada are slightly elevated...but now that the loonie (canadian dollar) is nearly on par with the US, perhaps tokidoki will adjust their prices in future shipments (hopefully).

i would luv to go shopping in the bay area!!!! I WOULD JUST GO CRAZY GOING TO LEOMANNS, ROSS, TJMAXX ETC HUNTING FOR TOKIDOKIS!!! i wish we had those stores here (tho winners and tj are the same thing)!! whoohoooo!!! :wlae:

come to vancouver for the olympics!!!! i think there should be a tokidoki shopping marathon!:yahoo:

Resin, what did ya get??!?!?!?!?! :nuts:

i popped by not too long ago and they were closed but i was admiring the bags in the window and i swear i was salivating!!!!:drool: