tokidoki in VANCOUVER, BC - CANADA

Haha! Well, my husband was thinking of going up this weekend so that usually means Saturday. :sweatdrop:

If there aren't any, it wouldn't be a wasted trip though since he'd be entertained by some of the arcades in Richmond anyway.

Just thought I'd mention that the Satchel Shop in Richmond Centre has a TON of Famiglia in and a bunch of Adios Star left. Some Pirata and a teensy bit of Spiaggia left too.

The people there are SO nice! I wish I could've given them business for that reason, but it's just not economical. :sad: I can get it cheaper in the states.

i went and checked out the new prints today at the satchel shop and didn't care for the new prints. i'm going to sequin tomorrow to drool and see what is left. :biggrin: anyone get anything lately?

and i seen a girl wearing a inferno stellina today on granville st. awesomeeee

i went and checked out the new prints today at the satchel shop and didn't care for the new prints. i'm going to sequin tomorrow to drool and see what is left. :biggrin: anyone get anything lately?

and i seen a girl wearing a inferno stellina today on granville st. awesomeeee

resin, do you know if satchel shop discounts the older prints when they get the new prints in, or do they just keep them at reg. price?

there is a store on alberni st close to burrard that sells alot of tokis i think its called sequin? something like that. in north vancouver the market where the sea bus is has tokis too. but i buy from satchel because they have the lifetime zipper warranty.

Which store is that?

I'm from Vancouver, too! We should all have a Tokidoki meetup day.

BTW I called Voltage yesterday and they are out of bags and NT GETTING ANYMORE. :sad: But they just got the hoodies in!

i just wanted to let people know that there is a l'amore ciao ciao and mamma mia at sequin downtown on thurlow. i saw it today and they are really nice! thought i'd give a head's up.