tokidoki in VANCOUVER, BC - CANADA

have fun in vancouver, megami!

i thot i saw mozzerella and polpettina on the Voltage website (see baybepat's link)

i also saw latte/moofas figurines in the milk carton and yummy donut keychains at Urban Outfitters on granville street in downtown vancouver for $9. they are on the 2nd floor on a table with men's clothing and assesories.

oh and i almost forgot megami

i saw a few weeks ago tokidoki fornarina shoes (Deva line)!! not sneakers, i mean pumps with low heels and the tokidoki characters and women on it!!! they are soooo nice and kinda pricy (i can't walk in those things anyways thank god :P). i think they were at stoneridge or B2 on robson st, but not sure, cus there are soooooooo many shoe stores on robson!

have fun in vancouver, megami!

i thot i saw mozzerella and polpettina on the Voltage website (see baybepat's link)

i also saw latte/moofas figurines in the milk carton and yummy donut keychains at Urban Outfitters on granville street in downtown vancouver for $9. they are on the 2nd floor on a table with men's clothing and assesories.

The Moofias are sold for $8 in Voltage. Voltage has Polpettina, Bastardino and Mozzarella. I think they even have Sandy and Sabochan. Plus, they have Tokidoki shirts. It's a great shop!

The Moofias are sold for $8 in Voltage. Voltage has Polpettina, Bastardino and Mozzarella. I think they even have Sandy and Sabochan. Plus, they have Tokidoki shirts. It's a great shop!

That sounds AWESOME!! :biggrin: THanks! I'll be sure to hit it then. :yahoo:

i saw a few weeks ago tokidoki fornarina shoes (Deva line)!! not sneakers, i mean pumps with low heels and the tokidoki characters and women on it!!! they are soooo nice and kinda pricy (i can't walk in those things anyways thank god ). i think they were at stoneridge or B2 on robson st, but not sure, cus there are soooooooo many shoe stores on robson!

Ahhh!!! Noooo!! More temptation! >.< I think DH would FLIP if I came home with $120 shoes that aren't running shoes. ...but it CAN'T hurt to JUST look, right? ;)

i saw a few weeks ago tokidoki fornarina shoes (Deva line)!! not sneakers, i mean pumps with low heels and the tokidoki characters and women on it!!! they are soooo nice and kinda pricy (i can't walk in those things anyways thank god :P). i think they were at stoneridge or B2 on robson st, but not sure, cus there are soooooooo many shoe stores on robson!

yeah the heels are at stoneridge i guess i forgot to mention that eons ago lol
and the sneakers are on sale well last time i checked they were.

That sounds AWESOME!! :biggrin: THanks! I'll be sure to hit it then. :yahoo:

Ahhh!!! Noooo!! More temptation! >.< I think DH would FLIP if I came home with $120 shoes that aren't running shoes. ...but it CAN'T hurt to JUST look, right? ;)

voltage is actually far from downtown and you'd have a take a bunch of buses to get out there. and those heels are $180 canadian :[

thanks "sometimes" for the tip at oakridge! gotta check that out!!:nuts:

yeah, voltage is far from downtown, and it might be in a dicey area, tho ok possibly to visit during the daytime...

dunno how Holt Renfrew stock is like...tho it is in central downtown at pacific center in a brand new wing (all on its own apparently!) (Holt Renfrew is an upper class dept store with expensive stuff....but i heard has tokidoki lesportsac, perhaps other toki stuff?)

and urban outfitters is near robson and granville so very central in downtown

and don't forget, try some bubble tea!! :graucho:

dunno how Holt Renfrew stock is like...tho it is in central downtown at pacific center in a brand new wing (all on its own apparently!) (Holt Renfrew is an upper class dept store with expensive stuff....but i heard has tokidoki lesportsac, perhaps other toki stuff?)
:

nope holt renfrew has nothing tokidoki or lesportsac. i was there and nothing!

thanks "sometimes" for the tip at oakridge! gotta check that out!!:nuts:

yeah, voltage is far from downtown, and it might be in a dicey area, tho ok possibly to visit during the daytime...

and urban outfitters is near robson and granville so very central in downtown

and don't forget, try some bubble tea!! :graucho:

Hmm, well I'm driving up so no transportation troubles (aside from getting lost 'cause I have no idea where anything is) here. :smile: I'm heading up early in the morning and should be done with businessy things by noon. I sure hope that's still safe; I get paranoid in "bad parts of town". :X

I've had bubble tea here in Seattle and I'm just not a fan of tapioca. :sad: I will for certain have some poutine though. XD

Hmm, well I'm driving up so no transportation troubles (aside from getting lost 'cause I have no idea where anything is) here. :smile: I'm heading up early in the morning and should be done with businessy things by noon. I sure hope that's still safe; I get paranoid in "bad parts of town". :X

I've had bubble tea here in Seattle and I'm just not a fan of tapioca. :sad: I will for certain have some poutine though. XD

too bad we couldn't have a tokidoki meetup! i could meet up with you if you want?! i live downtown just pm and i can show you where the stores are to get tokidoki!

That part of main street is not the "bad" part. Although I would avoid Main street all together at night if I'm alone.
HOWEVER, if you're visiting Vancouver on a Monday, I'm afraid Voltage is closed. :tdown: