Tokidoki in EDMONTON!!!!!

the weathers crazy here! one day its snowing the next its so bright and sunny! :cursing:

blackwidow and dreamsoftoki - i agree with ragamuffin.. darn snow! its getting in the way of our tokidoki bags!

ragamuffin - i was surprised as you were when i actually SAW them in the store! i first saw the shoes and i grabbed my sister and let out a small scream lol.. she knew right away i must have seen something tokidoki!

vmaterz I wish I was where you are! Then I won't have to deal with anymore of this dang snow that we keep getting. It's starting to make me real sad:crybaby:

Gee..I didnt think having snow would be that bad lol ..I guess I've never seen snow IRL...so I think differently ...

Sorry to hear you that you ladies cant get your bags delivered due to snow:confused1: ...

Well snow can be really nice, but this time of year it is really wet and heavy and makes you feel like you are driving through oatmeal. It's a real PITA. But snow on Christmas morning has to be one of the best things in the world.