Tokidoki Hoodies

rsfew85

rsfew85
Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone know of where I can get a tokidoki hoody? It's driving me crazy:cursing: All I can find are the ones with just a character or so on it. I would really like the all over print blue one....Or an even better one if there is one! Any online stores? I've been to karmaloop metropark 80spurple shoposhun....among countless others...:confused1:

Check DEMO, Thats where I got my adios storm hoody. they had the love me chief short sleeve and the all over girls one too. Plus t shirts and toys. Its more of an urban brand store so I dont think people think of them while looking for toki. Or within the month there should be new hoodies out for the fall season, atleast I'm assuming so.

Awww Jeanne :sad: Well, ours sell out pretty fast too (if yours ever had toki) I guess and they only have a few items anyway hahaha. The only toys I ever saw @ ours was Sandy, Bastardino & Polpettina and maybe only 5 different toki shirts & the all-over jacket oh and some men's shirts & hoodies.

hmm yah I'm not sure if my DEMO ever had toki. The place looks kinda funky so I never went inside until recently .. lol :biggrin: I should have checked sooner.

online stores don't really stock up on too many tees or hoodies in prints i like. I had to buy my Loves Me Chief hoodie off ebay .. thank goodness that went well ...

I really wish I had a use for a hoodie, HAHAH. They're so cute. My mom bought the all-over print one from JapanLA the day it came out lolz...I wanted to but ahh...I couldn't justify it to myself.

I feel funny walking into DEMO unless I have my bf with me lolz...people look at me funny? hahahah..

lol all the people that shop at DEMO here are goth looking so I don't really fit in ... sometimes they look at me like "u supposed to be in here" ? :biggrin:

Goth? Really?? Wow... I can't imagine anyone "goth" wearing hip-hop clothes... "I got my black make-up, my black nails, my stud choke collar, and my pink Baby Phat tight tee and rhinestone jeans!" Hahahah!!