Tokidoki Foresta Print Question...

i got it higher than regular price, it sure wasnt on sale cuz then i would have been jumping for joy! lol ...but i love the print placement...so im not complaining :biggrin: ...nope mjselect.com doesnt have a english website...i slaved myself in translating that website with the help of internet..boy did it take awhile haha..especially registering myself to her site....shes located in LA and sending it out to her homeland so yeah youre not missing out on anything lol.. :graucho:

Tokidoki Lover: thanks :graucho:

i got it higher than regular price, it sure wasnt on sale cuz then i would have been jumping for joy! lol ...but i love the print placement...so im not complaining ...nope mjselect.com doesnt have a english website...i slaved myself in translating that website with the help of internet..boy did it take awhile haha..especially registering myself to her site....shes located in LA and sending it out to her homeland so yeah youre not missing out on anything lol..

Holy COW...you translated that????? I went to that website and I was like :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

vmasterz - I am still on the hunt for Mamma Mia Foresta, you have such a lovely bag!!! I am so jealous :drool:

BTW, it took me a good while to find all of you, we have moved! :supacool: Now, we have our own Toki-land :yahoo:

yeah i was totally :nuts: about find my mamma mia alright...i was :cursing: cuz it was so hard to understand the english when its translated by a computer haha..let see it took me about an 1hr or so just figuring the darn thing...so that bag was definitely worth my frustration! :graucho:

juicymario: thanks, goodluck! if i find any i'll let you know...i think right now there are a few buon viaggios that i saw on ebay...this mamma mia is ending in 14hrs

eBay: Tokidoki Mamma Mia Handbag Foresta Print (item 300085527234 end time Mar-02-07 20:44:38 PST)

Tokidoki Lover: yeah weird thing was i so crazy looking for it, that site happened to be the only site to have it...then after i bought it...guess what it started to show on ebay...talk about about bad timing hahaha... :graucho:

When I went to that website I thought to myself...I must have the wrong address :confused1: . I cannot believe you translated any of that!!! :graucho: Nice work!!

o man...i just got back from the mall...there was a foresta bella...guess how much.......$58.50!!!!! ahhhhhh too bad i already have one! ughhh!!
That's how much I got my sister's for...but I want one...which mall...did it have a good print on it???

vmasterz - You don't know japanese...u just translated 4 the bag??:confused1:

stoneridge of course =/ it has my ideal print placement!! GAHHHHH i'm trying not to think about it...or maybe i should run back to the mall tmrw, buy the bag, and sell my other on ebay?? i dont knowwww x[

That's how much I got my sister's for...but I want one...which mall...did it have a good print on it???

vmasterz - You don't know japanese...u just translated 4 the bag??:confused1:

yeah i translated it for the bag...thats how :nuts: i was lol...ebay didnt have it at the time! :graucho:

does anyone know if there was foresta in dolce??? for some reason, im wanting a ciao and a dolce...i must be a foresta :nuts: ! ...anyone know if there are outlets carrying them? let me know...though i'll need someone to help me get them cuz they dont send em here!:hysteric:

vmaterz - thanks for the link! unfortunately that bag was used and I definitely wanted a new one if I have to pay $100 or more... plus u know I want my monkeys & Sandy :love: I :heart: YOURS!!!

I couldn't believe you'd translate that site just to get that Mamma Mia, but it's worth it, nothing can compare to one with perfect pattern :yes: