Tokidoki for Hello Kitty

br00kelynx

O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
LA
I just saw on www.tokidoki.it under collaborations, that Tokidoki is going to be doing a Hello Kitty line. The necklace looks soo friggin cute! It just says "comming soon" but I need to know how soon!

Sorry if this has been posted, I did a search and nothing came up..

ecny

O.G.
May 18, 2007
hello kitty AND tokidoki? .....that'll be my new obsession when lesportsac stops making the bags!

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
I like going into the Sanrio stores and looking at Hello Kitty stuff but I haven't actually bought anything there in ages. The last thing I ever bought was a ChocoCat for my sister.

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I still buy the mechanical pencils and little dinky stuff from there. I love having the cute pens and pencils from there. I never get HK, but I usually get Chococat or something.

I think Sanrio will be in my blood until I die because I was literally born into it.

TokidokiAngel

I'm a Mrs. now!
O.G.
Apr 5, 2007
nYc
yah their pens are cute. I had bought a HK pen and stationary pad for my coworker because she LOVES HK. I've never seen her use it tho .. haha

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
idk, i still do not like it..but i guess i feel as if i am too old for HK.
Funny...HK was long after my time, so I was never into it. But now, I think she is SO cute! I got the enamel ring from neiman marcus last year and love it :heart:

I would be very excited about the toki and HK collaboration!

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hawaii
I cant wait to see what they have!! :nuts:

I'm not that big of a fan of the "newer" Hello Kitties.. I like the originals more. Whenever I go into Sanrio, I always look at their Snoopy stuff and pencils :biggrin: Thats where I buy all of my phone screen wipers from!

snegrl15

Jan 2, 2007
Did ne one see that toki tour bus??? its awsome!! i would love to take pics with it!! or ride in it!!!