tokidoki fabric?

socprof81

Collector w/issues.
Mar 23, 2007
A few times, I've seen fabric sell on ebay, that is tokidoki or at least looks very much like tokidoki,

did the make fabric and is there anywhere to find it if so, it'd be so much fun to cross stitch the shapes on it and make pillows.

that was super crafty/nerdy of me!

A few times, I've seen fabric sell on ebay, that is tokidoki or at least looks very much like tokidoki,

did the make fabric and is there anywhere to find it if so, it'd be so much fun to cross stitch the shapes on it and make pillows.

that was super crafty/nerdy of me!

Hmm I've never seen it.:wondering That would be cool though to be able to make your own creations.

wow I had no idea that people sold toki fabric ... or that they even had fabric up for sale. I wonder how she got a hold of it. I mean is this something that the general public can get a hold of? I'd totally love to make my own stuff .. lol or have my mom make something for me .. :biggrin:

hey girls... i'm kinda new to posting around here but I luv this forum. (it's addicting)

anyhoo, tokidoki fabric!?! that is awesome-- i foresee a lot of creative projects!