tokidoki express!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. in what, a week?! :yahoo: thanks to vanessa, look whos here...

[​IMG]

i never thought it would be here that fast. looooord and i still have my brother's apt full with toki crap in MA since february. lmao. if i had known before.. oh well. next month they will be here too. so for now, i LUFF my 3 bags i got with me. my paradiso campeggio, black camo caramella Erica got me as a graduation present and now the super special pirata gioco that will remind me of home when i move out. :heart: sorry you cant see my face in this pics, i look stoned, plus its about the bag!

2. Congrats!

3. Ohhh very pretty! thanks for sharing!

4. Oo:huh::huh: very cute! Congrats :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

5. Aww Yay!

6. Congratulations!!!:drinkup:

7. VErrrry cuuute!! Congrats!! :biggrin:

8. congrats ragdollia! :tup: I love my pirata gioco too!

haha and it's cute that you made the qee hold up a sign to thank ur friend

9. thanks girls! :wlae: i love it. its so much prettier than in pictures.. *sighs*

and she sent me a letter too! hehe its funny, sort of like "an initiation" thing...its so cute. her name is Vanessa and she was a total angel!! we had never talked before and she read on tokiholics! that i wanted a bag...she offered to get it for me. im so happy. this was a crappy week for me but this just made it so much better. :yes:

10. Nice Pirata gioco!! :tup: I used my Paradiso gioco today for the kids graduation since blue is our class color.

11. oooh nice! congratz :yahoo: