Tokidoki EcoMondo!

ejwrox

Jun 22, 2007
Does anyone know when the EcoMondo will be out? I heard it would be today, but I've yet to see anything. I thought Carnival, Ecomondo, and concerto would all come out July, August, and September?:confused1:

Eco mondo is here! I just got some photos from the Pulse (thanks Casey!). They are one their way to me! I like the greens.

Here's one of the handbag:
ecomondo1.jpg

and one of the tote:
ecomondo2.jpg

Anyone else pictured the print a little more green? o.o
I saw a swatch of the print before and the grass areas (the background) seemed more like a lime green than a brown.

Other than that, it's super cute!
:yes::heart:

Such a cute, fun print! I really like the theme of being green ~ The leather details match this print well - looks like a mix of camouflage/ khaki green and lighter greens in the background.

Oh no! What did they do? I love, love, loved the original swatch with the lighter greens that we saw earlier this year of the EcoMondo, and even pre-ordered with Pulse.

I just saw the photos of the actual purses they received, and I really don't like the dark olive green coloring they switch the background to. :tdown:

Am going to cancel my pre-order as it doesn't look at all like what I though it would. So there will be a tote available at Pulse. I'm so bummed, as I LOVE the whole ecomondo concept, and print, just not liking the new coloring.

Attachments

• eco mondo.jpg
    eco mondo.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 840