Tokidoki DEALS!!! HURRY!!

yeah just call them and ask to have the bags shipped to you. I don't know what else they have; I only asked about the Luna. Let me know if you want the number.

Sorry I had to run out to ULTA and exchange a flat iron. Ok here is the number I called 415927333. I'm not sure exactly where that is but they should have a bag left. Also the macys in mission viejo and san diego have some. One more thing Nordstrom will match the price but they didn't have any of those bags in my area.

Tell her Sam at the Santa BArbara Macy's told you to call there because they have the luna in stock and they would price match.if she hassles you tell her to call santa barbara at 805-963-4566 to confirm. That should work.

Why does my macy's not have any sales, it doesn't even have any of the older season's prints. I went tot he website and it said in NY there's supposed to have been a 25-50% sale and when I went to the one on 34th street...nothing. The SA said she saw something about a promotion starting later this week. How weird.

Are the Lunas, nuvola, and bambinone, the only things they have on sale at that macys?

There was one macy's around here that didn't mark down their bags until this weekend but they said the sale started on Sat and ended on Sun which was really weird.

I think it's only the older prints that are on sale because the newer ones are in although I know a couple people have mentioned it but the solid colors aren't on sale

Do be aware that the SAs don't always know stuff is on sale and it's sometimes not marked!! As far as I can tell it's all done by computer. If a bag style/type is marked down (for clearance) at one Macy's it SHOULD be marked down at a Macy's. Neither of the two bags I bought this weekend were marked down and the SA told me they were NOT on sale. When I checked the price in the computer, they were 60% off!

So, if the Luna is sold for $63..it is like 70% off. So , can we still go to Macy's to get a price adjusment?
I knew I got a very good deal but I got mine at 58% off. There is a 12% difference.. it is quite a ot of money since I bought Many bags. What do you guys think? Would I be able to get a price adjustments?