Tokidoki Cucciolo Diaper Bag: Paradiso or Amore?

Which Tokidoki Cucciolo Diaper Bag: Paradiso or Amore?

• Paradiso

• Amore

Results are only viewable after voting.
yes that's why i have a hard time finding anything on ebay, even if it's a good price- shipping is a killer. some people take 40$ to ship over here, that's just a ripoff, a friend of mine sent me a big box full of presents for my dog, and it was 10$, it should hold a bag easily and a bag will weigh less. :shrugs:

what's up with the tax thingy? is it only in some states or what?

Sales tax is different in each state. If you buy stuff online, they only charge sales tax if they have a store in your state. We get taxed to earn AND spend our money here. Gotta pay for a big war you know... That's a whole nother story. Actually shipping within the US is quite expensive and they are raising the price again next month. I dont know how you got something shipped for $10, it must have been surface mail (by boat) which often gets lost in transit in my experience.

yeah 8.5$ from SH outlet to nyc did sound expensive, (that's how i'm getting my first zucca ;) ) and it sux for you guys that they're gonna raise it even more.

the package was sent through usps airmail, it wasn't that heavy but still.
i saw someone on ebay selling a zucca and shipping to israel is 9.5$ through Global Priority Mail, i have no idea what that means though.

You're right, I forgot how lightweight most of these bags are. Global priority mail is a good, fast service. You can send a small bag for about $10. Shipping costs are really getting out of control. I am listing a bunch of stuff, and the shipping costs more than the item. Ok, I gotta call and charge my paradiso cucciolo now! I had to go to the bank and get a new credit card before the 15th.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Is this your first? I'm pregnant also, due in June with a BOY!!! = ) I opted for the Pirata Cucciolo because my husband is a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan, and was already set for making our son his little "buccaneer" so I thought that the Pirata Cucciolo was the perfect choice.

I did get the Paradiso Gioco, since I thought it was very fitting. I'm having a baby, why not have the babies on my purse! = ) I'd go with the Paradiso print, since your having a boy as well, I think it's more fitting.

Yes, it's my first and a boy. I ordered the paradiso cucciolo from nordstrom, and I got an amore this week. As long as its a good pattern placement on the paradiso, I think the amore is going back. Plus I am noticing the flaws on the amore. I'm not due til early Aug, but I didnt want to miss out on these patterns!

well people choose the expensive ways for some reason, i just found a nice buon viaggio and they said shipping would be around 38$ :shrugs:.
i wouldn't mind if the bag was like 30$ below retail :graucho:.

congrats btw, i think for a boy a paradiso would be better, it's not as girly as the amore.
that's what's good about it, it fits both baby genders.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! Is this your first? I'm pregnant also, due in June with a BOY!!! = ) I opted for the Pirata Cucciolo because my husband is a huge Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan, and was already set for making our son his little "buccaneer" so I thought that the Pirata Cucciolo was the perfect choice.

I did get the Paradiso Gioco, since I thought it was very fitting. I'm having a baby, why not have the babies on my purse! = ) I'd go with the Paradiso print, since your having a boy as well, I think it's more fitting.

thats soo cute ...a lil buccaneer :biggrin:

Stefania & MamaxJam:congrats on your bundle of joy :biggrin::yahoo:

Yeah, congrats!

I just bought a couple of bags from Macys and the shipping is $19 ! ! ! ! Outrageous isn't it? You'd think for that price I'd get it quickly but I bet I don't.

I told you shipping is just outrageous. From Nordstrom within the US, it was 8.95, but it takes 8-10 days!

I really dont think the Amore pattern is too feminine. I think beige and orange are more masculine. The inside of the Amore Cucciolo is hot pink though. But I'm the one who's gonna carry it! I think the colors wil look nice with my LV bags. However, I cant wait to see how cute the Paradiso is and fall in love with it.

it's not too feminine, but the paradiso is totally unisex (well for babies =] ) .
you are gonna fall in love with it, i think the paradiso cucciolo is the best looking diaper bad there is.

8-10 days? :O
i hope all the stuff i'm shipping to nyc will get there in time for my sister to pick them up.

I just called the 2 in NY. I dont think seattle is open yet. I'll keep trying on ebay I guess! Let me know if you see one somewhere...

Hi,

I just bought Inferno Cucciolo diaper bag for my sister from this retail store in Toronto and I also had hard time deciding between Inferno, Amore, and Paradiso which they had them all (and few more other prints). I just called them and they said they still have Paradiso and they do ship to US. With 10% discount (which they gave me too hehe) and shipping the final price they gave me was $298.79 .. this is Canadian $. Let me know if you want more info! Good luck! :yahoo: