Tokidoki Cucciolo Diaper Bag: Paradiso or Amore?

Which Tokidoki Cucciolo Diaper Bag: Paradiso or Amore?

• Paradiso

• Amore

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wow...I can't believe that. I thought for sure they'd have them since they have the inferno/paradiso prints. :hrmm: . I haven't seen any inferno/paradiso in the stores in a while. I'll let you know if I come across one in my travels. ;)

Yeah, thats what I figured. I will keep my eyes open, I still have a few months until I actually NEED a diaper bag! I didnt want to miss out, since they only had one. It has such great pattern placement too. I will post pix soon!

Please keep your eyes open for a Paradiso, or maybe a Foresta one. Then I can decide which one I want! I am decorating his room with green I think, so Foresta may be cute too.

Paradiso all the way! I have a paradiso bv saved up for when I do actually have a baby, I can use it! I love shoulder bags and the Bv is perfect because it has those side meshes that can be used to hold baby bottles!

Yeah, thats what I figured. I will keep my eyes open, I still have a few months until I actually NEED a diaper bag! I didnt want to miss out, since they only had one. It has such great pattern placement too. I will post pix soon!

Please keep your eyes open for a Paradiso, or maybe a Foresta one. Then I can decide which one I want! I am decorating his room with green I think, so Foresta may be cute too.

If I remember correctly, I have seen a Paradiso & Pirata Cucciolo at Nordstrom Las Vegas couple weeks ago. You can try give them a call...

You could get a paradiso in a different large style (like a buon vaggio, ciao ciao or campeggio) and keep the amore in the diaper bag style....that way you have both and they are different but used for the same purposes.

Update! I got lucky and found ONE paradiso cucciolo left at another Nordstrom. I am going to do a charge/send and then I can decide which one I like better (I LOVE them both!)

I really like the front pockets and the side mesh pockets as well as the diaper changing pad, so I want to stick with this style.

where did you find it?! i've been looking for one, no luck though, my sister saw one in thailand but it was 240$ after 20% off.

if you decide to return / sell the paradiso one- let me know. :supacool:

I will! There is also one on craigslist and they pop up on ebay from time to time. I am just concerned I will want to keep BOTH, which is not in my budget right now.

i know what you mean, i said "just one" and now i want another one, or two. :sweatdrop:

what's craigslist ?

i've been checking ebay like 9837 times a day, no cucciolos at all, just infernos and piratas most of the time.

wow really?
well it's not for me, it's for my sister, she decided 240$ isn't worth it, i mean retail is 198$, so anything up to that is good, but over that is a little too much..

guess she doesn't want it as much as you ;)

thanks for the link i'm checking it out. :smile: