Tokidoki Car?!?! LOL...kinda?

JessakaMitz

tokified
O.G.
Apr 9, 2007
So yeah my bf was playing this racing game called Forza and he made me a toki car...well this is one that he's finished with, he's still making another one. I just thought I'd share. It isn't like cutting and pasting pics, it's actually drawing it on there using shapes so it took him a while lol. I called his bullet a crayon lol..........

I wish I could have a real toki car.

Attachments

• tokicar.jpg
    tokicar.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 368
  • car.jpg
    car.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 330
lol yeahhh i will :biggrin: he's takin a while...it's layers and layers of stuff hahahha...you can't free draw on this game, just make stuff out of shapes so yeahh thats why it takes some time. haha.

oh wow .. if that was a real car and I saw it out on the street I'd freak out it's so cool!!

I remember when I used to want to buy a yellow VW Bug and have a custom paint job so it'd look like Pikachu .. hahaha

I think a toki car would be cooler tho :biggrin:

oh wow .. if that was a real car and I saw it out on the street I'd freak out it's so cool!!

I remember when I used to want to buy a yellow VW Bug and have a custom paint job so it'd look like Pikachu .. hahaha

I think a toki car would be cooler tho :biggrin:

A Toki car would be so cool. But I'd be afraid to park it anywhere and risk scratches lol.:rolleyes:

tokidokiangel -- i'd freak out too! lol.

sassafrass - he said it wouldn't match...but i know it would! haha...pink is the best color in the world :tup:

peachxfuzz - what kinda car is it you have?

sweetbee - thanks...i'll tell him lol..or i'll let him read this haha.

angelicruin - OH NO, scratches on a TOKI CAR?!??!?! Oh HELL NAW

Jenn - WOW, thanks for posting that Jenn -- and digging it up. I actually never saw that thread haha must be before I joined. Oo:huh:oo now I want toki stickers for when I get my new car lol.

I just got a new car (ironically, a bright yellow VW bug like someone above mentioned) and since I have a hook up to a sign shop, I'm going to have them make me a tokidoki decal to put on my gas cap. :yes: