Tokidoki Bellissima on Sephora!!!

^ Hope they will still be in stock. Better call to reserve or something.. I don't know if they're online exclusives since they're limited edition.

Sorry I just discovered the line is permanent however the following are limited edition, if you want them you better reserve them :P

Eyeshadow quads
tank top
make-up bags

anyone know if these items are being sold at all stores??? tokidoki isn't really well known around this area so i don't think they'd sell out too fast here. trying to decent if i want to go across town to check it out this weekend.

the charms are on the eye shadow quads are too cute!

No. Not all stores carry them. I called the on is Crabtree Mall in NC and they are getting some in probably next week. But the Mall in fayetteville (crosscreek) said they would NOT be getting anything Tokidoki in.

OK I just went this evening. According to the mgr the stores nationwide have them already but not allowed to display till next week. Not the whole collection is available yet only these:

Cactus pups buffers
Sandy nail buffer
Nail files (sets of 3 + case)
Fantastico Lip Ink in all colors but Carnivora
Perfetto eyeliner
Mints
Tank top
Kabuki brush
Key charms (look like high quality)

No eyeshadows nor lip glosses nor bags yet.

I tested the lip ink, they're nothing spectacular, colors are very SHEER! Smelled like green leaves tasted like nothing, though desc says they're mango flavored. The shade 'Cactus Friends' which on Sephora's website described as 'coral' is actually very orangey. The 'Nana Star' which is supposed to be 'pnk' looks to me more like a pink coral and a very beautiful semi-neutral shade. Unlike most brands' lip stains, these don't seem to overdry the lips which is great. As for whether color is 'buildable' as website claimed, yes but like up to 2 shades less sheer, not very buildable in my opinion. The packaging is the same as pictured on website, only the colors are different. No illustration of Toki characters the shades are named after.

Initially I spoke with a random SA who said there's no Tokidoki, then her manager happened to walk by and overheard us then chipped in to say they have them in stock but are kept away as per corporate marketing directions. I couldn't help it but twist her arm to let me try some testers :angel:

I didn't like the tank top. Looks kinda cheapy and the prints aren't uniformly colored throughout. Some have patchy prints.

Last edited:
Oops initially I mentioned the lip ink packaging doesn't have the different characters the colors come in. My friend claims they do. I guess I was too excited to pay attention.

Sandy nail file is a large block. I was expecting it to be the size of the cactus pup but it's much bigger. The Galleria nail files look better than pictured.

Kabuki brush is large. You can hold it in your palm. Don't know if bristles are soft or stiff no testers. Will ask my friend tomorrow she bought it.

I liked the Perfetto eyeliners the best. Every color tube has a completely different scene and illustration. Carina is pictured with the unicorn, bullets and a couple of new characters that look like jack-in-the-boxes. Donutella has the razor blade, Adios Star, Adios Ace of Spades, and Nero.

No mascaras.

Limited colors of glitter eyeliners.

I wonder why the characters represent different colors on different products, it's so confusing! Like Donutella is pink for the Perfetto eyeliner, and nude for eyeshadow. Carnivora is purple for lip ink and beige for eyeshadow.

Oops initially I mentioned the lip ink packaging doesn't have the different characters the colors come in. My friend claims they do. I guess I was too excited to pay attention.

Sandy nail file is a large block. I was expecting it to be the size of the cactus pup but it's much bigger. The Galleria nail files look better than pictured.

Kabuki brush is large. You can hold it in your palm. Don't know if bristles are soft or stiff no testers. Will ask my friend tomorrow she bought it.

I liked the Perfetto eyeliners the best. Every color tube has a completely different scene and illustration. Carina is pictured with the unicorn, bullets and a couple of new characters that look like jack-in-the-boxes. Donutella has the razor blade, Adios Star, Adios Ace of Spades, and Nero.

No mascaras.

Limited colors of glitter eyeliners.

I wonder why the characters represent different colors on different products, it's so confusing! Like Donutella is pink for the Perfetto eyeliner, and nude for eyeshadow. Carnivora is purple for lip ink and beige for eyeshadow.

Thanks so much for the update! :smile: Really wanna see all this in person

The kabuki brush bristles are not the best yet but heck they're so cute! A little on the scratchy side (vs my super duper softy one). There are cartoons on all sides of the handle as well as the base.

Back of Cactus pups have the prints of their backs, back of Sandy has a pic of her back.

I bought the large hanging travel bag and received it today in the mail. I like the material and want to buy the smaller cases but they're all sold out!!!!! :sad: