Tokidoki at Seattle Premium Outlets?

I'm going there soon, and I really want a cute Tokidoki messenger bag for the new school year. Does the LeSportsac outlet there sell Tokidoki stuff?

You're talking about which collection? Only those that were part of the TKDK-LSS collection yes, and all sold out already. TKDK'09 collection no, since it's no longer associated with LSS. Check TJMaxx instead.

From Tokidoki-blog.com:
tokidoki at TJ Maxx!

July 13th, 2009 Reader Carolina let me know that she spotted tokidoki bags at TJ Maxx - mostly in the Leo print, but also a few in Carbone. Prices were as follows:

• Serena $49.99
  • Imagini $49.99
  • Melodia $19.99
  • Abbracio $79.99
  • Bacio $39.99
  • Ragazza $49.99
  • Sorriso $49.99
  • Magia $49.99

I called an outlet and got the same info as above.. the salesperson said that they will not be carrying tokidoki in the outlets anymore.. I have spotted them at Loehmans and tj maxx and nordstrom rack .. Loehmans prices were not as cheap as the other too but they did have quite a selection.. sold out fast ..

FYI, the Seattle outlet's SA told me there was a lady who bought up ALL their LSS-Toki stock to sell on ebay. I think I know who she is too, her ID has "seattle" in it. And this was way back in Feb 08. Now it's Aug 09 so you have absolutely NO CHANCE of getting them from that outlet anymore. I was there in April 08 looking for those bags a tad too late.

New Toki collection has no association with LSS that is why LSS isn't carrying them. Initially they had the same manufacturers but their distribution is slightly different. With last year's collection, Toki went totally independent of LSS.

Thanks for all the replies. I settled for a Medium Weekender with a cute skateboard design. It's not exactly a messenger bag, but it can carry my gigantic binder & whatever else I need to bring to school, so it works great.