tokidoki artwork.

I'm gonna draw the dinosaur next because I have it on my Foresta... As for the scooter monkey, popcorn guy, Mozzarella/minion, and Foresta hanging monkeys, I don't have clear pictures of them so unless you can post one up for me, they'll have to sit on a waiting list...

ahh! its sooo cute! darn everything youve drawn is like magic!! looks like the real thing! :biggrin: ...hm..so I guess your bf can be our tattoo toki artist! :graucho: i'll try to take a closer pic of the monkey hanging on tree for you later ..:biggrin:

Ok maya I looked at your myspace page & you have got to tell me where you got your background.... It might not do me a whole lot of good because I'm horrible at that sort of thing but I just love your page!

Another favorite of mine... Paradiso punk rocker angel. Unfortunately he's not drawn as well as I'd had hoped but it was a quick drawing and I'm tired with it being 1 am here.

Attachments

• tokidokirockerangel_lowres.gif
    tokidokirockerangel_lowres.gif
    44.1 KB · Views: 2,584
I want to add color to all of my drawings, but I don't like the lines markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc. leave on paper. I'd ask the bf to Photoshop the color for me, but he needs to focus on his artwork and fixing his motorcycle right now.

But if you wanna add color you should print the drawing and color it!! Hehe. Think of it as... I've starting building a little tokidoki coloring book! :graucho:

Good one (Toki coloring book)!

I was actually just thinking about your drawings. I'm into scrapbooking and you gave me a great idea. I should try drawing some of the characters and incorporate them on a page layout. I was thinking once I do my son's halloween pics. I could draw some of the characters from inferno on it.

I want to add color to all of my drawings, but I don't like the lines markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc. leave on paper. I'd ask the bf to Photoshop the color for me, but he needs to focus on his artwork and fixing his motorcycle right now.

But if you wanna add color you should print the drawing and color it!! Hehe. Think of it as... I've starting building a little tokidoki coloring book! :graucho:

I used to do CG but now I don't have a paint program :crybaby: I really need to get one... then I'll pretty up my myspace and other places... Could I use some of your pictors :graucho:

Yeah, you can use what I've posted. Like I said to the other girl that asked to use a drawing of mine for her class, just show us the end product of what you do!

My bf is scolding me, though, saying I need to charge for this stuff. *lol*