Tokidok.....read all about it :) Seriously?!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sorry, but I read this thread and had to post something that I've been thinking for a while. I'm sure I'll probably offend several people, but I'm sorry....... I just don't get these bags. I'm shocked there is an obsession with them- they look like they were purchased, at best, at a children's boutique. Like I said, sorry, but I just don't understand it...
    New Print 2009 -- Save your money (again)!

2. bravo....
    i always tell myself it must have something SPECIAL about the print for that price...ya know....but even so...

3. Thanks for the reply! Seriously?! Maybe the bags are laced with something suspicious to justify the price?! Otherwise, there is absolutely NO justification. I'm just shocked an actual adult would carry that bag, ya know?

4. we actually have a Toki Forum here. . . we prefer not to have brand bashing threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.