Toki Sale Vent...

ToKiXtina

Toki is my AntiDrug
May 16, 2007
I am sooo mad. I haven't been here in a while but it seems that every single time Toki goes on sale anywhere and people are nice and give heads up all the freaking lurkers come out and buy them all up. :cursing:I saw as a tip on the toki blog that there were some Vacanze left @ Metropark Houston. I called and the guy said that someone bought ALL of what they had yesterday. I am sad :crybaby: I am wondering if there is going to be an overload of Vacanze on Ebay in the next few days. FYI if anyone wants Tutti cangaro for $40 bucks and live in TX the Willowbrook store has them :supacool:

Incredibly annoying - especially when you're just buying to buy and not to flip !

Hopefully there are still some Toki sale gems out there !

it's annoying when i just want ONE bag, but can't find it in stores anymore because people buy armloads of bags to resell! :hysteric:

i'm also quite sad that macy's doesn't carry tokidoki anymore. i went in one day and the whole section was just gone! i was hoping trasporto would be discounted as much as tutti was at my local macy's (25%+40% off), but that never happened. i wonder if they'll show up at discount stores soon.

i've been checking ebay for several bags i want but i don't see any good deals or print placement:sad:

i wonder if metro is stopping selling tokidoki--- all the toki stuff was on sale at the metro in buffalo too

and that does suck- TPF for real people- not buyers looking to gobble up a deal

I totally know what you mean - which is why I would rather go and get what I wanted first before posting it for everyone. I don't mind sharing - but there are others who wants to make money off it - and although understandable - I hate it!

I went all the way to the outlet store the weekend before last, and it looks like I just missed a new shipment that came in right after I was there. I was told they wouldn't be getting any more in, but I've been on the call list for months and I never heard a word about it. They were all bought up pretty quick, it sounds like. Are we supposed to drive three hours to get there and home every few days to check and see if they have new ones? Or call and bug them every day? It seems like those in charge are TRYING to make these difficult to get, to increase how valuable they are, which is aggravating enough to make me rethink buying any more at all...

i'm also quite sad that macy's doesn't carry tokidoki anymore. i went in one day and the whole section was just gone!

They don't carry it anymore because it's no longer being made. Vacanze was the last print in the Tokidoki for Lesportsac line. Once it's gone, it's gone, and won't be back, with the exception of the reprints, which are released to LSS stores in Hawaii and Guam exclusively.

We don't know yet which US retailers will be carrying the new Tokidoki line starting this summer, and we don't know yet if *any* US retailers will be carrying the new European line.

-SB