Toki Idol from Pulse

leen619

mood: awake!
Apr 10, 2007
Hey is anyone going to go for this? It would be cool to see if anyone from TPF wins!
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Sponsored by Pulse-The Beat of Fashion! Located on Pulse's new Beat of Fashion Community Board.[/FONT]

This year's first TOKI IDOL will be announced on July 6th and reign for one year. You will win one free tokidoki bag from PulseStl.com for the last three prints of tokidoki for LeSportsac. A free Tutti, Trasporto, and Vacanze with the print placement of your choice, of course! During your reign you will be a guest judge on next year's TOKI IDOL contest. A TOKI IDOL trophy will be presented to you. Pictures of you with your trophy will be located on the TOKI IDOL champion section on our new forum, The Beat of Fashion Community Board.

Rules: http://pulsestlblog.com/comm/viewtopic.php?t=5

oh crap- LAMB is entering.... hahah no one has a chance!! :biggrin:

I want to enter too but it keeps saying that I have an invalid email addy (when I already have it) So I tried using my alternate email addy and then it says that someone has used that email!! grrrr!

ugh ... Ok I registered but then when I tried to submit, some sort of error occured. So then I registered again and it said that someone else is already registered with my username. So I thought maybe it was me from when I tried registering the first time. So I entered my username and password and now it's saying that someone else already has that username or that I have an invalid email address. I don't get it ... sheesh. Is everyone having problems trying to register and log on?

Yeah, I think they're probably working out the kinks lol.

IDK, I really don't think the contest is going to be purely on who has the most bags..so everyone should try :smile:

///////edit

nvm, there'sa part where they say the QUANTITY OF CONTESTANT'S COLLECTION.

Ehhhh. Maybe I won't enter lmfao...everyone else has so much bags.

I'm so excited about entering, except that then I have to put up a real picture of me...This is good motivation to finally get a pic of my collection done though...SOO exciting!!!

lol yah I don't understand why this has to be based in part on the quantity of your collection. I mean sheesh .. my 18 bags pales in comparison to how many other people have :lol:

but I will enter anyhow :sweatdrop:

This sucks for people that have sold bags... If I had a picture of the collection of every bag that was in my possession at one point in time :girlsigh:

I'd enter but I doubt I'd win especially when there's so many other great collections so I don't feel like putting in the effort :lol: