Toki for a trip?

Hi Berlyn. I agree the Gioco will be too difficult to get in and out of quickly. Plus for some reason one of the straps kept falling off my shoulder.

If you want something that you can use messenger style, the baminone is very cute but if you need more space, I recommend the Stellina or Campeggio. All 3 can be worn messenger style or with the strap shortened on your shoulder. Just depends how much space you need. Cute factor now is the Spiaggia or Amore. With Spiaggia, the print is bigger and harder to get the perfect print placement you want. With Amore, anything looks good. It's just a matter of what character you like best and making sure it's on there. By the way, the Hawaii stores do not carry the Zucca. It would have to be bought on-line or via charge send.

Thank you everyone! I am going to go to the boutique sometime this week and hopefully I find the perfect bag and the perfect print :smile:

I'll definitely try on the styles you guys suggested. For some reason I can't get the Gioco out of my head, but hopefully that fades at the boutique.

I'd recommend a Zucca too. I've been debating myself for a NYC trip I am taking next month and I think it's going to have to be one of my Zuccas I take with me. They're just so handy for carrying what you need close to your body.

When I go to Tokyo in a few weeks, im definitely bringing my Bambinone & My Stellina :smile: I think they will both be resourceful & help me hold onto all the stuff i need, without getting in the way when im walking around or riding the train. (then maybe a dolce for going out at night someplace nice!)

I took my Citta print Zucca on a three day trip to wine country & it worked really well. It's super roomy & fit both my husbands (crap) & my things with ease. It was this bag on this trip that turned my Mom on to Toki, hehe.

I took my Citta print Zucca on a three day trip to wine country & it worked really well. It's super roomy & fit both my husbands (crap) & my things with ease. It was this bag on this trip that turned my Mom on to Toki, hehe.

Ooh, a Toki-loving mom of a gal who's old enough to have a husband... that means I'm not the oldest Toki fan. :wlae: