Toki Design Flaws?

I'm planning on getting the Corriere as my first bag - is it a good choice, design wise? I love that it's meant to be worn over the right shoulder/left hip, since that's the way I wear my bags. Which compartment has the carabiner cord?

My main issue is with the zippers, mostly on the first season bags and most recently on the Pirata. Not sure why but my Pirata campeggio zipper gets stuck all the time....so much that I have stopped using it!!!

I have always had an issue with the straps not being long enough for me. I like the giocco but the straps are too short, that's why I own mostly BV and Campeggios.

I wish the straps on the little bags were a little longer, specifically the dolce and the bambino. Almost everyone that I see wearing Toki is quite petite, some of us are taller and have bigger arms. It would have been nice if the straps had been just an inch or two longer, so as not to create such an armpit bag effect.

i agree..they should make the straps on the bambino and dolce longer..and the whole gioco issue with the key thingy in the front pocket is weird:huh:..it should totally be in the inside like the zucca!

Bella bella is the BEST hands down!! :tup: I'll say it over and over - I wish I could have a BB in every single print!!

Ok, this is a given, but isn't it kind of sadistic for LeSportsac to have made Bella Bella available so briefly when it's the fave bag of so many Toki fans?

I wonder what BB's original retail price was? Maybe it wasn't priced to move and didn't sell, and thus LSS deep-sixed the style. :crybaby:

I'm planning on getting the Corriere as my first bag - is it a good choice, design wise? I love that it's meant to be worn over the right shoulder/left hip, since that's the way I wear my bags. Which compartment has the carabiner cord?

Oh, unfortunately on that one, it's in the front pocket too instead of in the big main compartment. I still like my Corrieres. I think they're the best cross-body Toki.

i agree..they should make the straps on the bambino and dolce longer..and the whole gioco issue with the key thingy in the front pocket is weird:huh:..it should totally be in the inside like the zucca!

The straps never bothered me on these, because I just carry them in my hand or in the bend of my elbow. I love my Bambinos & Dolces for quick trips.

Ok, this is a given, but isn't it kind of sadistic for LeSportsac to have made Bella Bella available so briefly when it's the fave bag of so many Toki fans?

I wonder what BB's original retail price was? Maybe it wasn't priced to move and didn't sell, and thus LSS deep-sixed the style. :crybaby:

We just made up our minds that lesportsac sucks that's why they discontinued the good stuff. I really don't think there's any logic behind anything they do!

Bella Bella retailed for $148 when it very first came out.

DJR - Thanks for clarifying! :P

We just made up our minds that lesportsac sucks that's why they discontinued the good stuff. I really don't think there's any logic behind anything they do!

Bella Bella retailed for $148 when it very first came out.

DJR - Thanks for clarifying! :P

i totally agree! i wish they still made bella bella, caramellina (sp?) and angioletto (sp?). I just don't understand why they would mess up a good thing:shrugs:.

i totally agree! i wish they still made bella bella, caramellina (sp?) and angioletto (sp?). I just don't understand why they would mess up a good thing:shrugs:.

Yup, I TOTALLY AGREEEEEE!!! Those are my absolute 3 favorite things they made. They should've discontinued other things instead. And why in the world introduce the porta and discontinue the angioletto????? That was the worst move ever. :cursing:

Their marketing department is messed up. Why would they only have enough Trasporto Denaros availble through lesportsac.com to last 3 days!!!! :confused1:

Yeah, it is pretty annoying. Maybe they're desperately trying to clear out all of their toki stock for when the collab ends... so they can fill the toki void quickly with something else :sad: Maybe this means that they won't be getting very much vacanze, either~