Toki Design Flaws?

Ugh, the Bambinone is one big design issue to me. The bag isn't very ergonomic for a cross-body adjustable strap bag-- it sort of juts out away from your body instead of staying at your side. And the straps on most of the Tokidoki bags are way too wide and don't have traction-- they're slippery and just slip off the shoulder. I'm hoping the Bella Bella I have coming in the mail won't have this problem (hobo design bags are usually easy to carry), but I'm skeptical. Anyway, I'm going to unload my Bambinone on ebay soon because the way this bag handles totally bugs me.

Straps: I agree about the straps (altho not about the bambinone) but yeah the straps are rather thick and slide if you wear them on one arm in my experience...

Denaro: I want a bigger OR smaller/more functional wallet... teh denaro is okay but it's size is odd so it doesn't fit in some places most wallets would fit since it's square.

Stellina: I don't like teh strap on the stellina much since it's shorter than the bambinone and doesn't sit as comfortably IMO, also the stretch cord and carbiner are shorter in this bag compared to the other ones I have so when I get my mail out I always have to lift my bag up

I'm a huge denaro fan. Love the shape. It also forces me to only have the necessities: ID, Debit card, Costco card, cash. No complaints from me.

But I totally agree about the gioco issues. I love my gioco tons, but it would be so much better with those slight alterations.

And of course, why not make the mesh pockets on the L'amore BV/MM match the straps! Maybe not so much a design flaw, but a aesthetic (sp?) issue.

The inside zip pocket in the Campeggio! It goes all the way to the bottom of the bag, but is fairly narrow, so it's a little difficult to dig all the way to the bottom of the pocket. I end up not using it most of the time.

The inside zip pocket in the Campeggio! It goes all the way to the bottom of the bag, but is fairly narrow, so it's a little difficult to dig all the way to the bottom of the pocket. I end up not using it most of the time.

agreed! when i got mine i was like whoa there's so many pockets and then i realized how totally stupid that long narrow one was sine i cant really put anything in it..

i just put my huge calculator in there since i use it for school

I agree about the straps on the bambinone... it happens on my stellina, too~ I'll shorten/lengthen them to a particular length, but they always manage to slip back down to full length~ I don't even carry anything heavy with me, so I don't know why this happens :sad:

I wish that either, the Stellina had a little pocket on the strap like the Corriere for a cell phone, or that there was a bag that had different features of all of them... one that was crossbody/sling style like the corriere, but slightly smaller, about stellina size or maybe a hair larger (but smaller than corriere or campeggio)... with pockets or extra zippers or hardware or something. I don't know, just based on the style of bags that I like the LOOK of in Tokidoki, and the style of bags that I feel would be practical to actually WEAR, I think there is too much divergence... for instance, for looks... I would absolutely, go with a bella bella or zucca... but both of those are shoulder bags and I really, really want a crossbody bag... a crossbody bella bella would be so cool! I really am leaning more towards a stellina now but I wouldn't turn down a great deal on a corriere since I love the functionality of that style.

Same goes for the stellina...it's got that same pocket that goes all the way to the bottom of the bag but you can't get your hand in there :cursing:

mmm the opening at the top of the campeggio. it would be an awesome school bag if it was just a bit wider. oh well, got my cucciolo now :biggrin:

i also don't like the way the bambino feels when i wear it. i wish it felt more like a bella or dolce. :P