Toiletry pouches discontinued?

Skippy23

Jan 14, 2014
I called my nearest store today (Queenstown, New Zealand) to order toiletry pouches in size 19 & 26 and was told there are no more available and they are likely being discontinued. Has anyone heard anything in regards to this and if it's true whether they're being replaced by something else? I already have the size 15 and was wanting to get the set of three. I noticed on the Australian website that you can't purchase the larger two sizes online anymore either.

They are on the US and French websites. I haven't heard this. I want a 15 so I hope not! They just came out with those new LE toiletry pouches so I can't see them discontinuing them. Can you website and call the toll free number? Items will say check availability when stock is low but sometimes they get new stock.

Last edited:
I called my nearest store today (Queenstown, New Zealand) to order toiletry pouches in size 19 & 26 and was told there are no more available and they are likely being discontinued. Has anyone heard anything in regards to this and if it's true whether they're being replaced by something else? I already have the size 15 and was wanting to get the set of three. I noticed on the Australian website that you can't purchase the larger two sizes online anymore either.

I doubt they are discontinued.

I can't see LV going through the effort to produce LE versions for an item about to be discontinued. The availability seems to depend on the country and it would be my guess that they've just run out and are waiting on more to be made.

Sorry, to specify it was the monogram canvas I was after for both. It seemed odd to me that something like this would be discontinued but I wondered if it may be something to do with the design being changed slightly.

Sorry, to specify it was the monogram canvas I was after for both. It seemed odd to me that something like this would be discontinued but I wondered if it may be something to do with the design being changed slightly.
It could be a possibility. I know that LV has had to make several changes to the vuittonite lining before, so maybe something like that has slowed down production and distribution.

I was at the Queen Street store yesterday and there were also no pouches on hand. I ordered one of the Jungle print pouches that is being sent from the Singapore warehouse.

Another option is to call Client Services in Australia and ask them to transfer one to NZ if there are any available (I've done this before despite some SA's saying it's not possible).

I was at the Queen Street store yesterday and there were also no pouches on hand. I ordered one of the Jungle print pouches that is being sent from the Singapore warehouse.

Another option is to call Client Services in Australia and ask them to transfer one to NZ if there are any available (I've done this before despite some SA's saying it's not possible).

Thanks, I was in Australia last week so a little annoyed at myself that I didn't pick them up there, but the exchange rates were not great so decided to wait til I got home. Will try that though.

Thanks, I was in Australia last week so a little annoyed at myself that I didn't pick them up there, but the exchange rates were not great so decided to wait til I got home. Will try that though.

I find that buying in Australia is always cheaper because you get your tax back (prices are usually cheaper than we get duty free here).