Toiletry pouches - Discontinued!!

:panic:
I really need feedback from someone outside who knows LV well.

Compared to the Pouchette 26, I really hesitate between keeping the new product in 2021 and the vintage of 1989 with the leather interior.

I think a room that has been there for over 32 years with almost no scratch will still be there in ten years??

I worry about the news because I saw several problem post with canvas or inside after two or three years of intensive use.

I know that some don't necessarily like second-hand items but I would like to know that she is the most choice on and what are your opinions :confused1:

View attachment 5130383

View attachment 5130384

View attachment 5130385
charly Paris what did you decide?
Iam in the same boat. I scored a new T26 thanks to a gorgeous fellow tpfer (thank you brnicutie) and have a vintage one from fashionphile. If Iam being completely honest I am liking the vintage one better. The canvas is def thicker and feels more substantial. Iam liking the leather inside of the vintage one as well.

charly Paris what did you decide?
Iam in the same boat. I scored a new T26 thanks to a gorgeous fellow tpfer (thank you brnicutie) and have a vintage one from fashionphile. If Iam being completely honest I am liking the vintage one better. The canvas is def thicker and feels more substantial. Iam liking the leather inside of the vintage one as well.

Me too i'm prefer the pre loved but my Best friend tell me the new one look better and chic...

So for now i have two in my closet i'm no decide xD

But I'm only use the vintage one this time :

1626616340237.jpg

1625999175593.jpg

I just managed to purchase a brand new Game On TP 26 for under $800 on Fashionphile! Fingers crossed that it looks as good in-person as it does online. :panic:

I have been searching for this item for months...even before the toiletry pouches were discontinued, I couldn't manage to find one with a semi-reasonable price. I can't believe it was priced so close to the retail price, especially since other toiletry pouches on Fashionphile are still priced much higher.

I just managed to purchase a brand new Game On TP 26 for under $800 on Fashionphile! Fingers crossed that it looks as good in-person as it does online. :panic:

I have been searching for this item for months...even before the toiletry pouches were discontinued, I couldn't manage to find one with a semi-reasonable price. I can't believe it was priced so close to the retail price, especially since other toiletry pouches on Fashionphile are still priced much higher.
I saw that! I was debating because I was surprised at the price! Once I went back, you must have already purchased it. Congratulations!!! Sometimes there are some surprising finds on fashionphile!

Reactions: sarahinthecity
I saw that! I was debating because I was surprised at the price! Once I went back, you must have already purchased it. Congratulations!!! Sometimes there are some surprising finds on fashionphile!

Yes! It must have been :giggle: With Fashionphile's great return policy, I had to live by the "buy now, think later" policy. I have bought a few items from them and I've been really impressed with the quality so far. Hope this one is the same!