Toiletry pouches - Discontinued!!

Oh 100% I don't live in the US anyways so that's a no-go for me either way. I got placed on a waitlist for TP 26 in Aus but highly unlikely they'll get stock in haha
In that case, in the event you're able to get it from LV, I would grab it. I'm sure when it comes back out with a revision, it'll be very pricey. I personally like the classic version.

In that case, in the event you're able to get it from LV, I would grab it. I'm sure when it comes back out with a revision, it'll be very pricey. I personally like the classic version.
I'm not even sure if I'll get allocated a piece. I'm probably very far down the wait list haha considering I'm 1 month late to the party of knowing it was being discontinued!!

also because I only found out about this forum a few weeks ago - would've known if I hopped onto this earlier! I'm on the wait list for a TP 19 and TP 26 but they said it depends on the allocation. If it's even available.

Reactions: Loriad
Hmmm. I thought briefly about getting the TP26 to use in my Neverfull GM. Once upon a time I even had one saved to my list on the LV website, but it is now gone. Anyone know what's LV's price of the TP26? I'll be in Vegas in October and may stop in a few locations to take a look.

Hmmm. I thought briefly about getting the TP26 to use in my Neverfull GM. Once upon a time I even had one saved to my list on the LV website, but it is now gone. Anyone know what's LV's price of the TP26? I'll be in Vegas in October and may stop in a few locations to take a look.

tp26 is 390€, non sure about usd price!

Lol.. got pretty annoyed because somehow this woman on fb in Sydney got allocated and managed to purchase SIX TP26 in the past 2 weeks (+x2 TP19 and x1 TP15) and now reselling at a ridiculous price... it's pretty crap that people do this

Lol.. got pretty annoyed because somehow this woman on fb in Sydney got allocated and managed to purchase SIX TP26 in the past 2 weeks (+x2 TP19 and x1 TP15) and now reselling at a ridiculous price... it's pretty crap that people do this
I wish people wouldn't do this. I would hope people would be considerate and if you don't want it, let someone who does purchase it from LV without the markup. All I have control over is myself and I don't do this stuff.

I wish people wouldn't do this. I would hope people would be considerate and if you don't want it, let someone who does purchase it from LV without the markup. All I have control over is myself and I don't do this stuff.
I also wish people wouldn‘t do this, but the only way to stop it is not to buy from resellers. I always try to find some kind thoughts for these people - e.g. probably really needs the money, doesen‘t have the proper education or passion to find a „real career“. Imagine spending your life like this - always stressing out about getting the hot items, investing your money, hoping you sell it fast, probably getting a lot of nasty messages…

That being said, LV in my country does limit/monitor how many items you buy online/in store. Of course if you send different people to the boutique to purchase items this system does not work. Then again, how stressful it must be to send other people, instruct them, pay them :rolleyes:..

At the end of the day, they are not buying and reselling the last loaf of bread in wartimes…those items are not needed for survival - this coming from someone who scanned several boutiques for the TP26:blush:

I also wish people wouldn‘t do this, but the only way to stop it is not to buy from resellers. I always try to find some kind thoughts for these people - e.g. probably really needs the money, doesen‘t have the proper education or passion to find a „real career“. Imagine spending your life like this - always stressing out about getting the hot items, investing your money, hoping you sell it fast, probably getting a lot of nasty messages…

That being said, LV in my country does limit/monitor how many items you buy online/in store. Of course if you send different people to the boutique to purchase items this system does not work. Then again, how stressful it must be to send other people, instruct them, pay them :rolleyes:..

At the end of the day, they are not buying and reselling the last loaf of bread in wartimes…those items are not needed for survival - this coming from someone who scanned several boutiques for the TP26:blush:
It's definitely very frustrating - I never buy more than 2 of one item and those are only SLGs that I really value and want to keep to pass down as gifts or to use myself when the current one wears out.
These situations are also why LV has done such insane price increases because they obviously know the resell market and know people would pay the price. I wouldn't even be surprised if e.g the nano speedy which is currently 1750 in Aus be increased to near 2k at the next price increase because that's why people are paying on resell markets.
I personally don't resell unless I'm not using the bag and want to sell to fund another. Would never buy so many in amounts just to drive up prices and rip people off...

Reactions: Loriad
Totally. I have sold a few pieces (Pochette Voyage, Nice BB etc) that I bought and didn’t use and decided to sell, which were as good as brand new, and numerous times I’ve seen those pieces selling for a whole lot more than what mine went for. It’s great that LV holds its value so well, so that we can part ways with items that we no longer use or that turn out not to work for us, completely different from buying with the intention to resell for profit.

Yeah, reselling because you don't use it anymore etc is so different than stocking up on multiples to resell. It's just such shady intentions. Unfortunately nothing we can do about it, there'll always be people that can afford to pay way above retail and will do so

Totally. I have sold a few pieces (Pochette Voyage, Nice BB etc) that I bought and didn’t use and decided to sell, which were as good as brand new, and numerous times I’ve seen those pieces selling for a whole lot more than what mine went for. It’s great that LV holds its value so well, so that we can part ways with items that we no longer use or that turn out not to work for us, completely different from buying with the intention to resell for profit.
Hopefully I'll end up getting my turn on the wait list for the TP26 not holding my breath though haha! If it's meant to be it will be

Reactions: boyoverboard