Toiletry Pouch vs. Cosmetics Pouch - Poll!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Cosmetics Pouch or Toiletry Pouch?

1. Multi-Color Cosmetics Pouch

2. Mono Cosmetics Pouch

3. Mono Toiletry Pouch

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here I go again...I absolutely cannot make a decision as to whether to purchase the cosmetics pouch or the closely sized toiletry pouch. Those of you that have purchased either, how did you come to your decision? I love that the cosmetics pouch is available in multi-color but that said, all of my current items are mono. Hmmm... TIA!

2. I like the more square one... toiletry? It comes in Epi too and looks like a clutch!

3. I love the mono toiletry pouch! I like the functionality of the shape and the lovely vachetta pull tab.

4. I really like the toiletry pouch but I have a huge mono collection and like to branch out into other prints. The epi one would be something to consider. I do have the vernis cosmetic pouch in pomme and absolutely love it though

5. I voted mono toiletry pouch because of the shape. I think it fits better in a purse.

6. I voted mono TP, go for the 26:graucho: I love mine and I actually want a cosmetic pouch as well, cause hey a girl can never have too much Louis

7. +1

8. my vote goes for the toiletry pouch

9. I voted for mono TP.

I love the classic look. Good luck with choosing and have fun shopping! Don't forget to do reveal/review :smile:

10. I prefer the toiletry pouch....

11. Mono toiletry pouch

12. I guess since I bought 3TP that is my pick. However the MC cosmetic case is the cutest little thing.

13. A lot of votes for the TP but I recently added a DE GM Cosmetic Pouch with the red leather lining and I'm loving it. I got it to hold all of the small knick knacks that I carry around in the totally (which doesn't have a lot of pockets inside) but do also plan to use it as a clutch.

Would load a pic but for some reason everytime I try to upload pics this site goes wonky on me and never works.

14. Wow - lots of love out there for the TP!

I'd really love to eventually get both <insert evil grin here>

Thanks, all :wave:

15. I have the DE cosmetic pouch and LOVE it!